Nope, not the holidays. That's not what I'm talkin about. I am talking about the Yoke's cereal sale! Oh yeah baby, it's here again!
Remember last summer when my dear husband purchased 47 boxes? (edited-I thought it was 48...close enough right?) Well we didn't go quite that high, but we did make it up to 27 this time. Mmmm!
I love me some cereal!
Friday, January 04, 2008
It's the most wonderful time of the year
Posted by tharker at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 Thoughts:
How long is the sale on for? I wish I had more storage and pantry space!
This is one of the TRUELY great things that I miss... sigh...You can NEVER have too much cereal! :)
I was just at yoke's yesterday and the cereal wasn't on sale. Oh, it's Friday. That must be why! I guess I need to run up there and get some. I've only been there 4 times this week, what's another trip??
Mmmm....cereal is best at night. While watching tv. In sweats.
I wholeheartedly agree Danyelle!
I keep hearing about this "Yoke's" store. Man, I think I'm really missing out by not having one of those stores down here in the south. We are definitely a cereal family too!
I was going to say what Emily said! I love cereal, too. It's just Luke and me and we always have a ton of it.
Crap.. I forgot it. Next time.
I dropped by and got some cereal too. First time. I usually buy mine at a store where the cereal is expired. It only costs 1.49 for every size and type. They haven't had any in stock lately so Yoke's saved me yesterday. Its a Bargain Store with other outdated items, furniture that is dented our overstocked, shoes. Most of the stuff comes from Fred Meyer. I used to go there all the time but I was spending more than I was saving. Anyway, yes lets do something. I'll call you and we can go over details!
I dropped by and got some cereal too. First time. I usually buy mine at a store where the cereal is expired. It only costs 1.49 for every size and type. They haven't had any in stock lately so Yoke's saved me yesterday. Its a Bargain Store with other outdated items, furniture that is dented our overstocked, shoes. Most of the stuff comes from Fred Meyer. I used to go there all the time but I was spending more than I was saving. Anyway, yes lets do something. I'll call you and we can go over details!
I dropped by and got some cereal too. First time. I usually buy mine at a store where the cereal is expired. It only costs 1.49 for every size and type. They haven't had any in stock lately so Yoke's saved me yesterday. Its a Bargain Store with other outdated items, furniture that is dented our overstocked, shoes. Most of the stuff comes from Fred Meyer. I used to go there all the time but I was spending more than I was saving. Anyway, yes lets do something. I'll call you and we can go over details!
I loved your comment x's three Kim!
Gotta love blogger sometimes huh?
I love that you love cereal! Mostly cause I don't. Everyone in my family loves it too! But I don't. I love that I can feed my whole family cereal and then make myself something truly yummy, and everyone is happy! We don't have Yokes here in the crappy midwest, but we do buy cereal quite often, I wish it was on sale more. I might actually buy the good stuff!
Tiff,
One of the best things about staying at your house is the abundance of cereal! I remember it well! Keven and I share the same devotion to cereal! Go Kev!
What is Yoke's? Is this a yoke? hahahahaha
Post a Comment