Friday, January 18, 2008

The sweet sounds of silence

It's not really silent in my house right now, but I'll take it.

Jake and Kaden are currently downstairs playing marbles and "pirates".

They have been at it for a couple of hours, and they are playing together swimmingly.

I hear no fighting, no whining, no complaints of boredom, so to me it's as good as silence! How cute are they?

14 Thoughts:

Kris said...

Cute Pictures. I love it when other children come over and entertain mine, and especially when they play so well together! How great! Glad you are having fun with them!

Bummer that you can't see the picture on my blog. I should forward the email to you!

Thompson Family said...

These are the best kind of play dates ever!! Hopefully you are getting a few minutes to enjoy yourself too. Nice when the kids entertain eachother and give us mom's a break... but don't get used to it, haha.

Melissa said...

Don't you love it when the kids play like that? There is a little boy in our ward that I really love having over because he plays so well with the kids that I can just let them do their thing!

Jan said...

I can change that real fast and come over and get em going. We'll play Cowboys and Lamanites. Its loud and fighty. Well if they have to play Nephi and Sam right now, that's a good thing. Enjoy.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Super cute boys. I love when my kids play nice with other kids it makes life much more enjoyable. Enjoy the peace.

Sarah said...

Wow, they look so good and innocent in these pictures. It's great to have a little buddy!

Alicia Leppert said...

I LOVE kids that make my life easier when they come over to play, instead of more difficult. Hey Heather, does Kaden want to come over and play? :)

Jessica said...

What cute boys! Kaden is a great kid to have come over and play!

Ms. Kristen said...

I love these pictures! Silence means trouble at my house! Happy 3 day weekend! Cute boys!

::lindsay said...

What cute boys together! I'm glad Jake could have Kaden over. Kaden is definitely one of the most awesome kids I know.

Brooklet said...

They are so cute together- how fun for both of them to have a fun play day (that included a personal photo shoot) what more could they want?

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! We'll take those rare moments, anyday. What cute boys.

Kristi said...

Wow, they sound very ingenuitive! Playdates like these are great moments indeed.

Marilyn said...

I love Alicia's comment. It is true, it's so nice to have children come over to play that help not cause more turmoil. Love kids like that!