Friday, February 22, 2008

In a word :: Simple

The black template was getting on my nerves. Maybe that's because I have blogger bipolar disorder or something. Or maybe it's because it was so dark. Since the last few days have been tempting us with the onset of Spring, I needed something bright and cheery.

I wanted my blog to be simple and clean, and I think I found what I was looking for. I like it....for now anyway.

14 Thoughts:

Ro's Lumpy Breast said...

I love the new colors. Next to pink they are my favorite. It is very spring. I can't wait for the warmer weather.

tharker said...

Thanks Rochelle. Pink IS a great color!

Kris said...

I love the new look. Have you seen my blog lately? I've been messing with it, and I just couldn't figure something out. Now it looks horrible. I should've just kept it the way it was......! Oh well. I need to take the time to fix it sometime.

Anywho, your blog looks great, and I seriously need to learn how to make mine look like yours. And now I've left this huge long comment. I should've just emailed you! Have a good evening!

Jessica said...

Very cute! I love it!

cate create said...

Love the new look - so cute! I like how you change it up every once in a while. I always love visiting your blog, and hearing what you have to say!

Marilyn said...

I like this better than the black too...and I'm pretty partial to black :) Plus it looks really good with your avatar!

Ms. Kristen said...

Nice....blue is my favorite color!

Jan said...

Tiff-Read this as a surfer dude would say it.
Dude Tiff-this template like rocks all over. It so narly like I want to surf and think of it. Dude it reminds of a like riding the waves or somethin. I heard you make a mean pancake batter. So gotta try that rocker Tiff. Hang ten today super chick dude.

tharker said...

Jan, you crack me up!

Brooklet said...

I like this better too- very easy and relaxing on the eyes.

Shells said...

On behalf of all of your blind readers (I'm sure I'm the only one)-- Thank you!!!!

Melissa said...

I love the new look!

tharker said...

Happy to oblige Shells ;)

Lisa Christine said...

Your new background is divine!! What soothing colors!! I am SO ready for spring!