- Usher my children out the door for "Doughnut Saturday". Not every Saturday is a doughnut day, but today will be.
- Attend the baptism of a sweet little cousin. Technically, he is Spencer's cousin's son, but a cousin nonetheless.
- Put the boys down for a nap since they were up late having a movie night, and they awoke at 5:30am.
- Laundry. Ughhh.
- Enjoy some family time since Spencer is off today. He works every Saturday, but a few weeks ago, he announced he was taking this one off. Currently, he is fishing with a buddy and will be back this afternoon. Hooray for a day off!
- Get ready for my date night with Hannah. She is in need of some SERIOUS "mom and me" time. She planned the evening.
- We will be going to buy her a new backpack. Then we will go swimming {our previous Bishop has an indoor pool, and kindly granted us access.} And finally we will top off the night snuggled up on the couch together with a movie.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
On today's docket
Posted by tharker at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 Thoughts:
Sounds like you have a busy day. I do too, and I've spent the entire morning on the computer. Maybe I'll see you at the church, I've got 2 baptism's to attend today too! Have a fun date with Hannah!
Sounds like a fun day, well except for the laundry part! Enjoy!
I think that is so great you have mommy daughter dates- I am sure she is going to love it and be so tickled that she has such a fun mom! Have fun!
You've got a busy day, but it sounds like you have some fun planned too! Have fun with Hannah!
LOVE the aqua! Your blog looks so fresh and fun!
And it sounds like a great day... busy, but good :)
Have fun with your date with Hannah. Baby Girl and I did Mommy and Me time last week and we both had a great time!
I really like your new template. Have fun W/ Hannah and hooray for Sat. off!
Sounds like a fun but busy day. Have a great mommy and daughter date.
Sara
I had big plans for today as well but in the blink of an eye they were switched holding my little boy's head over the toilet and Lysoling everything. Fun, huh? Love the Mommy/Daughter date thing. Macy and I are going to do one soon.
Brynn and I did that last night, only it involved a Barbie movie and her doing my hair complete with headband and at least 60 flower clips. It was fun! Don't be afraid to let Hannah do your hair.
Alica,
I'm sorry that Payson is sick. And I'm sorry your big plans got ruined. Hopefully, they can just be put on hold huh?
Kristen,
Your hair sounds REALLY cute. I bet Brynn loved every minute of it. I'll have to break out the brushes and combs for Hannah too, she'll enjoy it.
What a fun thing: date night! I'm sure Hannah is loving it! I love the idea of Doughnut Saturday. Definitely something I could work into our family traditions...
Since when did doughnut Friday become Doughnut Saturday? Love it all the same.
Hope you had fun with Hannah!
Your posts are inspiring! I enjoy reading them!
Great Mommy and Daughter date....
"Good, Better, Best" is my new goal for each decision I make! You made a Best Decision!
Your mommy daughter date sounds like a good time. Swimming sounds so fun right now. And going out for doughnuts in the morning sounds like my type of outing.
I love parent-kid dates... we try to do them often, usually I am surprised at how much time goes by between them. We always have good intentions. It rocks that you take the time to do that. I love your new blog page. I did the same thing. Spring makes me think color! No more black for mine either!! Hope you had a great date!
Ok... one more thing, sorry. I have never seen, read or encountered anything Pride or Predjudice.... Am I totally lame? Are they really good, or just a classic so everyone has seen or read them. The movie was just so long... Then everyone said that the shorter newer one wasn't as good. So... maybe I need to do read one though. Where do I even start? Aren't there alot of them?
Ok... is S.S Schuller, Sarah and Travis Schuller? If so, Hi Sarah! It's Travis' cousin Annette. I'd love to check out your blog. Ours is: http://fiverosesroses.blogspot.com/
Karen,
Yeah, we change Doughnut Friday quite a bit. Sometimes we'll even do it on Wednesdays when Spencer's home. I know, I know!
Annette,
You should take the time to read it. And I promise, that even though the A&E version is very long, that it is worth every minute.
Post a Comment