Karen introduced me to this yummy, yummy snack. For this, she should be punished. Severely. Just kidding. It is not her fault that I have NO self control when it comes to this little barrel of delight.
For a mere $5.89 at Costco, my desire for a crunchy, salty, tasty snack can be satisfied. The problem is that I just bought one of these delicious little tubs last week, and um...it's gone. Yeah. I HAD to go to Costco today to replace it.
I am in love with the Honey Roasted Sesame bits that grace this mix with their lovely presence. Seriously. I pick through it just to get to these little gems. I love every piece of this mix, but the Sesame pieces are by far my favorite.
So next time your're at Costco {Or Sam's Club, they also carry it} give this can of joy a shot. And just to be safe, buy two.


13 Thoughts:
It looks yummy! I might have to give it a try! I'm always game for a fun new treat!
That is a favorite in our house too, in fact the kids just finished off the last of it....better head to costco!
We go through cycles with this stuff. We eat it like nobody’s business and then we don't get it for a few months until we can't stand it anymore. It is so addicting! But we keep going back for more...
I don't get how you can eat that stuff and still look fab? No fair. That food is for the favored I guess. My hips would be the only place those nibbles would land.
Yeah, I just have to say those don't sound that good. Toasted sesame?? My taste buds are way too juvenile to think that sounds good. Maybe if it was all dipped in chocolate. . .
I don't have a Costco (oh wait you said Sam's carries it :)) They do look tasty, perhaps I'll swing by Sam's and try some out.
okay, so weird! i was there yesterday and walked past that stuff and said, "nan- you would probably love that. go ahead and grab one" But no I restrained and have been kicking myself ever since.
so glad you love it.
Go back first thing Monday morning Nan! On second thought, if you are planning on going to the luncheon, maybe you should wait to buy it until Monday afternoon. That way you won't ruin your appetite.
Oh my goodness!! Thank you! I bought this when I went to Costco on Saturday and it has saved my life. I need a snack like this to eat constantly so I don't barf with my morning (every minute) sickness. Thanks for the suggestion!
I might try this...based on your suggestion because you do have good taste, but it looks like cat food.
It does look good! Is it good for you? I'm always looking for new snacks that might be a little bit healthy...
I doubt it Melissa. I'm sure it's chock full of sodium...ooops.
Okay, seriously, I cannot buy this stuff anymore! Every time I do, I eat half (or more, I'm embarrassed to admit) of it myself! It is the perfect munchy, crunchy snack. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment