Thursday, February 28, 2008

Look, Be, Feel


Who's going to the Stake Enrichment tonight?


It's gonna be a good one!

12 Thoughts:

Ms. Kristen said...

See you there!

Kris said...

I've got a car load coming with me. I think it will be really good. I'm excited to see familiar faces, get spiritually enriched, and have some great teachers tell us how we can be our BEST!

Marilyn said...

I'll be there!

Sarah said...

I can use some improvement so I'm coming for sure. See you there!

Heather said...

Yeah, I need some help on feeling my best.... probably looking too these days. :(

Kate said...

me me me! i will be there! See you all there!

Alicia Leppert said...

Aw, you're killing me. I was going to do this same post cause I was so pumped for it and wanted to know who else was going and then I realized Bill has class. I really wanted to go! I need some serious spiritual enrichment and girl power.

Brooklet said...

Yeah, I am definitely not coming. You can't do anything to make me, I just won't be there.

Melanie said...

Just wanted to say hello - you don't know me, but I've seen you on both Marilyn and Annette's blogs. Marilyn's my sis-in-law and Annette is an old high school friend. Also, I think your husband's brother took over my dad's dental practice when he retired last year? Anyway, too many connections for me not to say hi!

- Melanie

tharker said...

Hi Melanie. Welcome! It truly is a small world when it comes to the being members of the church huh? Although, I would love to claim Sam as a brother in law, I can only claim him as a cousin-in-law. He and Spencer are cousins. But we love him anyway ;)

So glad you stopped by, come back often!

Alicia,
That stinks that you won't be able to go. Is there anyone's husband who would be ever so kind enough to watch your kids along with their own? I know it probably feels like begging, but it would definitely be worth the shot!

Brooke,
You are missin' out! heehee.

Jan said...

Tiffany, I have made some serious plans tonight with hubbub. He works 7 days a week now. Killer. We set aside this night a long time ago. But please do tell all that us need to know and your take on the night. It needs to be supported and I am so glad to hear so many going. Look, Be and Feel everyone. Sisters in ZION rock this stake. You go girls and get fed.

Marilyn said...

okay, I'm not there! But please tell us who couldn't make it how it was! Hopefully you are taking notes :)