Those are so nice and I really love the color; so Hot!! Can I just tell you how much I love shoes? I hate shopping w/ the exception of shoe shopping:) It's an instant pick me up (literally). I love heals the most but, it’s pathetic because nobody sees them but my Mia maids. It’s Shameful really…
I hope they will be here in the next couple of days so that I can wear them Sunday Katie!
I've been a little frustrated because I've been looking around here and I couldn't find what I really wanted. I found these on Target.com, and love them.
Funny thing though, both of our Targets only have 2 different kind of red heels and they are both ugly. I was pretty surprised because usually they have a good selection of everything. Not impressed with whoever did their ordering this time around ;)
Niki, I love shoe shopping too! It's so much fun. Even if only your Mia Maids see your shoes, I'm sure they still love them!
I would be waiting by the door for the UPS guy! Those are super cute! To bad my UPS guy and I are on a first name basis, what does that tell you?!? LOL
Karen, just a warning, the red ones aren't at any of our stores. But they are still lots available online. I tried the black ones on last night and they are super cute!
I LOVE THESES SHOES TIFF!!!! From one shoe lover to another, congratulations!! Can I borrow them after Lindsay? Ha Ha! I will be looking at your feet on Sunday!
Those are cute! Only, since you're "Watching for the UPS dude" and there is a picture of the shoe he will be delivering, I am now picturing him wearing them.
Those are CUTE!! I need to order something so that I too can look forward to a package delivery! Afterall, who doesn't love getting things in the mail?
I think my sister has these exact shoes...they are awesome!!! She wore them with her white wedding dress and deep red sash on her wedding day. Gorgeous! Glad you get to be sporting them soon. :)
The UPS man pulling up in front of the house.....one of lifes happy moments. And knowing that those shoes are making their way to your front door....a very happy moment!
26 Thoughts:
Those are so nice and I really love the color; so Hot!! Can I just tell you how much I love shoes? I hate shopping w/ the exception of shoe shopping:) It's an instant pick me up (literally). I love heals the most but, it’s pathetic because nobody sees them but my Mia maids. It’s Shameful really…
those are ADORABLE. I better be seeing you wearing those on Sunday!
I hope they will be here in the next couple of days so that I can wear them Sunday Katie!
I've been a little frustrated because I've been looking around here and I couldn't find what I really wanted. I found these on Target.com, and love them.
Funny thing though, both of our Targets only have 2 different kind of red heels and they are both ugly. I was pretty surprised because usually they have a good selection of everything. Not impressed with whoever did their ordering this time around ;)
Niki,
I love shoe shopping too! It's so much fun. Even if only your Mia Maids see your shoes, I'm sure they still love them!
LOVE the shoes! I'm so glad we are the same size...
Va Va Va Voom. Seriously Tiff, could anyone concentrate at church with those on? Dorothy ain't in Kansas anymore. Wow. Those are some cute red shoes.
I would be waiting by the door for the UPS guy! Those are super cute! To bad my UPS guy and I are on a first name basis, what does that tell you?!? LOL
I have them in black and LOVE them but i may have to pick up the red ones now...
So cute!
Karen, just a warning, the red ones aren't at any of our stores. But they are still lots available online. I tried the black ones on last night and they are super cute!
I love red! Those are some serious feel good shoes.
Very cute, and I love your title.
They look cute! I bet they will look great on you!
So hot, I love them.
I LOVE THESES SHOES TIFF!!!! From one shoe lover to another, congratulations!! Can I borrow them after Lindsay? Ha Ha! I will be looking at your feet on Sunday!
Those are cute! Only, since you're "Watching for the UPS dude" and there is a picture of the shoe he will be delivering, I am now picturing him wearing them.
Kristi, that is HILARIOUS!
Those are CUTE!! I need to order something so that I too can look forward to a package delivery! Afterall, who doesn't love getting things in the mail?
SEXY! I love em!
Man those heals are killing me but I can totally see them on you.
So you! I hope they get here soon!
You gotta love the UPS dude. Since we do a fair share of our shopping online, we see an awful lot of him around here. :-) Cute shoes!
OOH, I love them! I am thinking I need to break away from my grandma flats (they're so comfy) and get myself some hot red heels!
Those are gorgeous shoes. Gorgeous.
I think my sister has these exact shoes...they are awesome!!! She wore them with her white wedding dress and deep red sash on her wedding day. Gorgeous! Glad you get to be sporting them soon. :)
Brooke,
You already know how I feel about your granny shoes ;)
The UPS man pulling up in front of the house.....one of lifes happy moments. And knowing that those shoes are making their way to your front door....a very happy moment!
Post a Comment