Thursday, February 07, 2008

A new day

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. I haven't eaten yet, but wish me luck!

P.S.
Heather tells me that my papers are not showing up. Can anyone else not see my papers?

14 Thoughts:

Heather said...

They loaded right up this morning!

STAY AWAY FROM THE MILK and you might make it today!

Jan said...

Glad its a better day. I see paper.
Good luck on the nibbles.

Kris said...

Hope you get to eat something soon! I can see paper too!

Sarah said...

Hope you're able to keep some food down today. Dry cereal always helps me.

Adolescent Family said...

Yes, I see paper. I am glad your feeling better too!

tharker said...

Heather, for some reason, I think that the papers dissapeared (on your's anyway) when I uploaded that Youtube video. I deleted it last night, and this morning you say it's working. Weird huh?

Thanks everyone. I ate some plain oatmeal this morning, and so far so good ;)

Kim said...

Glad your feeling better. It probably was you tube. Have a good day!!!!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Yea you! Good luck and I hope it sticks.

Marilyn said...

I hope you feel great all day...and get to eat something.

Thompson Family said...

I hope food is going well!!

I had the same problem with my background 2 days ago. Mine actually had to do with photobucket doing some maint. on their server... but your paper is showing up just fine now.

Rest up! Best cure for the yucks!

Lisa Christine said...

Hurray, you're feeling better. I hope you can keep some food down today :)

Emily said...

I hope the rest of your day went good. I feel your pain!

Brooklet said...

Good luck today. May your belly stay full!

Jessica said...

yuck, I can't wait for spring and all this sickness to be gone! I hope you feel better soon!