Thursday, February 07, 2008

You know you're feeling better when

You crave this.

Oh, and a fat cheeseburger. Oh yeah, and some yummy, crunchy tator tots with fry sauce too. {Funny thing. I usually don't like tator tots, but these are delish.}


Don't judge me. I didn't eat for 3 days people. 3 days!!

Today, my dear husband succomed to my wishes and brought me some Sonic for lunch. It. Hit. The. Spot. That Cherry Lime-Aid with the delightful chippy ice is still calling my name...

22 Thoughts:

Shayla said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better Tiffani. I've been craving that Cherry Lime-aid since they opened their doors. Darn Sonic, every time I go they have this huge line that they're actually having people wait in a second parking lot to get through. Seriously?! I want some, but not that bad. Kudos to your hubby for sitting through it. It probably wasn't as bad during the lunch hour, we've only gone at dinner time.

tharker said...

Yeah, he said he only had to wait for 5 or 10 minutes. Sounds good to me!

Sara said...

I love the feeling when you get this intense craving and some miracle happens and your loving husband pleasantly surprises you with it. That is the best. So glad you are feeling better.
Sara

Kris said...

We went to Sonic last week, and it was good. I need to try the Lime-aids. Sounds so good! Glad you are doing better. That lunch sounds yummy!

Kim said...

Unfortunately, it seems I always have an intense craving for big fat juicy hamburgers and salty fries. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Wellness is such a blessing. I'm almost there too.

Brooklet said...

Well, that is a good sign! Happy sonic to you!

::lindsay said...

I haven't had a chance to go to the Sonic here yet. Glad you are feeling better.

Marilyn said...

Cherry limeaid. I love those.

Heather said...

Cherry Limeades are good but the LEMON Berry Slush is where it's at people!!

Jan said...

WhooHoo! That is one yummy craving. I've heard good things about those drinks. I love icey things like that. Glad we have what your craving here now. Glad your up and at it.

hatch said...

That sounds so yummy! I need to get over to Sonic and try that. I am glad that you are feeling better.

Sarah said...

You have my mouth watering and it's not even 8:30 in the morning. Glad you are getting back to feeling well again.

Alicia Leppert said...

Um, what alternate universe have I been living in? When the heck did we get a Sonic and where is it? How does everyone know about this but me?

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I have been thinking Sonic myself lately... The Icee drinks there are divine! I'm so glad you a feeling better.

Lisa Christine said...

we are HUGE Sonic fans. We haven't made it to the new one here in town yet, but ALWAYS stop there during our frequent visits to Spokane. I am glad that you enjoyed your lunch and I am sure you cherished every bite.

Anonymous said...

Tharker: so no, I don't know you but no worries, I am not a creep. (But I guess that does no comfort either becuase a creep would write that too!) Anyways, I was just going to let you know that you can BUY that delicious ice at Sonic. They sell it by the bag. (a big bag, like the size of the bag you buy at a gas staion) It is their delicious PEBBLE ice. It is like $1.25 in Utah. I don't know where you live but at the sonic near me that is what it costs. Just giving everyone the heads up! enjoy and thanks for the laughs!

tharker said...

Anon- Your comment cracked me up! Thanks for the tip on the ice.

Alicia- HOW HAVE YOU NOT HEARD ABOUT THE NEW SONIC? You made me laugh there too. Get feeling 100% and get yourself a yummy drink. It will work wonders!

Kristi said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're feeling better and that you could get your craving satisfied! It's the worst when you're so sick that you can't eat, yet you're starving.

AOlson said...

i am so glad you are feeling better. We went BY the Sonic last night and the line wrapped around a few times. It was crazy. I haven't had the pleasure yet. Can't wait till we get ours out here in Pasco!!!

Elizabeth said...

Why would we judge you anyway? Sometimes you just need some of that! :) I am glad you are feeling better. You definitely deserved that treat!!

Melissa said...

Sounds good to me!! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better... I think I'm heading down the path of wellness now :)

emahaf said...

I am glad you are feeling better, and now you are making me crave a cherry limade. They are my favorite.