I have been happy to eat what ever has been placed in front of me for over ten years. Ten years (Tiffy just said it's been over 11, big wupp!) I never throw fits. I usually eat seconds, isn't that what a mother/wife wants. Don't they live for their family to like their cooking so much that they eat seconds? So after more than eleven years I make one comment and I get reamed. For years she has been on my case that I tell her when I don't like something. And if I ever do this is what happens. Dudes totally can't win! No wonder Abraham had a bunch of wives. He couldn't take one wife nagging all the time. So he got a bunch of wives so that he would only have to hear the one wife nag only once in a while. (Then he realized he still had wives nagging all the time, it was just a different one nagging all the time). See! Dudes don't have a chance.
P.S. I just spelled the title for this post and was informed that I DID IT WRONG!
Friday, March 07, 2008
Spencer's Rebutal
Posted by tharker at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 Thoughts:
I do think you deserve some slack- but your abraham comparison--WEAK!
Ha Ha! Jack would agree, he can never win, either. Why is that these men still love us? This was funny! Thanks you guys!
Yes, he does deserve a break Brooke. HE completely enjoyed writing that last post!!
Fix sour and sweet everyother night until they start fixing dinner for you!
I Love you guys! Karl makes almost all the food in our house. Granted, this is mostly due to the fact that he loves to cook and he is so good at it. But, also because when I cook he tends to say things like; next time maybe you could try doing this or, my mom has a really good recipe for that just in case you want to try it some time... So, really one thing in 11ish years … Not a bad record. But, then again one thing out of no where in 11ish years… I can see how that would be confusing & frustrating. Just be grateful he eats your food w/o comparing it to his mom’s!
please never invite me over for dinner
how do you spell d-y-s-f-u-n-c-t-i-o-n-a-l?
Whoa! Someone's not being very nice. So not necessary.
Ya, what's with those comments anyways?
I thought this was hilarious that your hubbie wrote his rebuttal and it proves that he's got a sense of humor about things. Too funny.
Sticks and stones, Anon. Sticks and stones.
Seriously. You are more than welcome to leave your thoughts here at any time, but I do ask that you at least be respectful. If you're going to feel free enough to leave rude comments, I would think that you could feel so free as to own up to them. Just food for thought.
By the way, you are more than welcome to join us for dinner any time! Dysfunctional can be quite fun!!!
I loved the comment Spencer! Sorry some people can't take a joke. But those of us who can know that this is what keeps life exciting, and smooths over the frustrations :), now if only I could talk Billy into blogging ;)
It is always so interesting to see the different ways men and women view things! You guys are a great couple with a healthy sense of humor!
Dude, the fact that you went over 10 years w/o making one negative comment about your wife's cooking is very impressive. But like a sportscaster that says one thing wrong, even if they have been on the air for 20 years and never said anything bad, people will remember the one bad thing you said. So men, what do we learn from this? Even if they (your wife, or in Abe's case, wives) serve buttered cardboard with peas on the side, it is the BEST meal that you have EVER tasted. And yes dear, I will bring the leftovers out to work for lunch.
~Donald (Lisa's husband)
Well look who is leaving comments!!! My hubby!! I told you he views your blog! Probably looking for more fashion advice to give me :)
Welcome Donald! Your comment was hilarious!
Post a Comment