For the first time in my blogging history, {That's 18 months people!} I have received some rather less than tasteful "Anonymous" comments.
Wooo-hooo! It's about time! I never thought it would happen! I just don't know if you can consider yourself a true blogger, unless you've got lovers and haters. So, I think it's official. I've made it!
Dear Anonymous,
In case you didn't get it, this was just like the last two posts; tongue in cheek. Just checking.
Saturday, March 08, 2008
I think I've arrived
Posted by tharker at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 Thoughts:
Sorry about someone rudeness but I'm glad you can put a posative spin on it. Does this mean I have to hope for some rude anon comments before I'm considered a real blogger?
I hope I can deal with it as well as you have :).
wow! Now I'm wondering what they said? That stinks... sorry.
Hi Tiff, sounds like someone is jealous of your coking and your funny hubby???
Seriously people need to grow up. This is why I went private after people being so stupid and snotty. It is dumb. Hopefully you don't know them IRL because people who do that are just rude. Seriously. If you have something to say own it. Otherwise shut up and get out.
Tiff, I would love to eat dinner with you.. whoever annonymous is sucks.
The rude, cowardly, anonymous commentor was on your blog at 4:04, and again at 4:07. Go to your statcounter and go to the history portion of your stats. Click on the toolbar icon and check back to 4pm, grab the IP address from the history, then on the left hand side of the page there is the link to look up IP addresses. Cut and paste the address in the search window and find out who the coward is!!!!
I bet mr./ms. smartypants anonymous is peeing in their pants now!
Experiment with me Tiff. I leave it anonymous and check it out.
Kim- your making me a little scared here. That was a powerful blast for sure.
Jan B.
Yes Jan, I can see you on my statcounter. All I need to do is match the time of your comment to my list in "recent pageload activity" and there you are! It's pretty cool really.
Tiff
Anon, was probably just making a joke. They probably just forgot to put in a smiley face :) to soften it. Of course now they would be very embarrassed by everyone’s response to their comment
No worries.
Great Blog! You have arrived!
Hey Nicole! Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere!
Rude people. Do they really have nothing else to do but be like THUMPER in Bambi? Maybe they only know onery and rude people and feel that they need to be one on your blog. They really don't know what a FANTASTIC person you are and how you and Spencer really are happily married. Maybe we should feel sorry for them and their need to be "bucket dippers!"
Or maybe they were just having a bad day.
Maybe it was Dr. Laura. Although she has some great "aha" moments in her book "The Proper Care And Feeding Of Husbands" I really feel that she is into female bashing, you know.
Post a Comment