Sometimes it feels like the weekends are just as busy as the week itself. It's crazy. But a good kind of crazy.
The kids are having a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's tonight---Thank you!!! And early tomorrow morning, I will be off with my young women for an all day youth conference. And when I say all day, I mean ALL DAY! It goes from 9am to 10pm. It will be a long day, but I am looking forward to it. There are going to be some really good classes and fun activities for the kids, and it will be fun just to hang out with my girls.
I'm hoping that today will be a quiet day, just me and the boys while Hannah is at school. {Josh doesn't have school this week} The laundry is almost done, and the house is clean, so hopefully we can just relax today and have a good time together.
Have a great weekend!
P.S.
Just want to say a huge thank you for all of your kind words yesterday. You are each wonderful, and I love blogging because of you.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Another busy weekend
Posted by tharker at 6:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 Thoughts:
Oh! you sound like you are having a great weekend! Definatly have fun :) See you on Sunday....and if you HAVN'T worn them, I expect to see you rocking your new shoes! ;o)
OOH. Sounds fun. I always enjoyed those conferences. I've always gotten so much out of them. I hope you have a chance to enjoy the quiet. You have a great weekend too. I am having sleepover and I think Mattie and Ed are quite happy about their time alone. Fun stuff.
I'm so glad you'll be having such a nice weekend! Enjoy every minute of it. By the way, thanks for suggesting popsicles for my sore throat... for some reason I never even thought about that, just been taking halls and medicine. My throat felt SOOO much better after those popsicles...yum! :)
It looks like you have a Very busy weekend. So, Have fun. And by the way, you rock!
I wish I had my house tidied up already! Have a great weekend, hope you enjoy the conference as well with your YW.
So if the kids are going to grandmas tonight, and you aren't going until the morning, that means you and hubby have a night alone?
Fabulous!!!!!!!!
And Deb wins the prize!!! I know isn't that so exciting?!!!!
Enjoy your peaceful day with your children! And a peaceful night with your husband! And an inspiring Saturday at youth conference!
Have fun this weekend! Tonight will be very relaxing for you!
I was going to go to that conference with the girls from our ward tommorow, but we went from four girls going to just two. So I am not needed. (bummer) Have fun!
How was your dinner? It was good seeing you, even if it was for 5 seconds :-)
Post a Comment