Sunday, March 16, 2008

~Eat One...Get One, Half Off~

I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I'm not sure about Fudgsicle's math, but I'm certainly not going to argue! I bought these last week, and as I was looking at the box, I noticed the nutritional information, and was blown away.

Get this. One serving is two bars. Yay! But the best part is the fat content. One bar has 1g of fat, so you would think that one serving {according to the box} would have 2g of fat right? Nope!!! 2 bars is only 1.5g of fat!

How does that work???? I have no idea, but like I said, who am I to argue?

10 Thoughts:

Alicia Leppert said...

Okay, that is funny. Maybe they made every other bar with less fat? :)

Alicia Leppert said...

BTW thanks for the info. I'm getting me some fudgsicles on my next grocery shopping trip!

Lisa Christine said...

Well who knew?? I am getting myself some of those. I could satisfy my need for chocolate with only 1.5 grams of fat??? Not too bad. Shouldn't all food be the more you eat the less you gain??

MadMadameMim said...

I love that, perhaps I studied math at the wrong university! :) And I love that you guys are eating fudgesicles while we are still getting snow! ;)

Lisa Christine said...

If Fudgsicle's math is wrong, I don't want to be right. Especially since they now have an incredibly creamy taste.

~Donald

Casee said...

I love the logic! I am going to have to make a trip to the store for that!

Jan said...

I am in the store tomorrow. Who cares how is works scientifically. I love eating guiltfree. I am just cicled about this Tiff. Ding Dang.

Kris said...

I'm not a huge fan of fudgsicles, but give me an orangsicle, and I'll be happy! I can't believe those numbers. That's crazy! Happy Eating!

Elizabeth said...

I love fudgesicles. This makes me love them even more.

Anonymous said...

Today we attempted making cookies (it's a once a year occurance in our house because I simply can't make anything but dunkers!) and Mason said they were good, but not as good as "Josh's Mom!" so that's how you rank at our house!