Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My DownEast spree

I am in major need of some new under cami's and cap sleeve tees. They are all so old, and dare I say...pit stained...Oh the horror!!!

Lo and behold, my seasonal Downeast catalog appeared in my mailbox just yesterday! So I got one of these

2 of these in White, and 1 in Cream


I'm in love with this little green number!


One can never have too many cute white shirts


Especially to go with this super cute skirt! There is one dress that I am really digging, but it's not available right now. Oh well. All I can say after my little spree is...

I LOVE TAX REFUNDS!!! Oh yeah, and free shipping on orders over $75 helps too.

16 Thoughts:

Heather said...

lucky you!

Sara said...

I just got my Downeast Basics catalog as well. I am loving the new skirts and the super adorable hoodie. Well, have fun shopping!

Sarah said...

Love that skirt!Downeast Basics rocks.

Melissa said...

Cute cute stuff! I might have to go look around a bit :)

Kate said...

I got mine yesterday too and I am waiting to see what the bathing suits look like, says they are coming out sometime this month? I am also ordering new cap sleeve t's soon too :) And love the skirt!

dandee said...

I love that green top. I mean, really, really love it!

Shells said...

Now cute clothes is something I can get excited about. I especially love the polka-dot shirt. So cute.

Jan said...

I love that green shirt. I think that would look spectacular on you. Everything else is a great find too.

hatch said...

I love Downeast! I also love the things you picked. Seriously cute!

Kelsey said...

I actually just replace one of mine. I have been wearing my maternity one still. For some odd reason it still fits. Even though I definetly have no baby belly anymore. I was excited by how fast they came in the mail just the other day. Oh happy day when you get a package! LOVE love love the green shirt!

Brooklet said...

I also really like the green shirt. I am really digging green lately. I said digging like its 1976.

Marilyn said...

That green shirt is awesome. Want it.

Kris said...

Cute White T's, Cute Green Shirt, and I really like that skirt too. Great idea for getting the catalog. I need to do that. Do I just sign-up online??

Emily said...

Cute!!!! I can't wait to shop for some cute new clothes in say, a YEAR!!!

Lisa Christine said...

It was wonderful to see you and your lovely family tonight!
I have been meaning to comment on this post. My husband said this a few days ago..."you know that Tharker blog that you look at?"...."yes"....."well she has some clothes posted that are really cute, you should buy some like that"
I thought it was funny that he cared, and that he had been viewing all my favorite blogs.
He was right though...those are very cute clothes....I need to shop!

tharker said...

Lisa,
It was so great to see you too! You should totally check out Downeast. They have some great stuff, and their prices are so good too! Here's to hoping we have many more run in's!