Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One year older, and wiser too...


Happy Birthday to my awesomely rad sister in law, Monica!


  • She makes a carrot cake like nobody's business.
  • She's really good at cooking turkey upside down
  • She always answers the phone saying, "Hullo?"
  • Hannah says that she makes the best Rice-A-Roni in the world
  • She is hilarious
  • The later she stays up, the funnier she gets
  • She is a fantastic seamstress, I mean fantastic!
  • She has a very quick wit Probably the fastest in the West
  • She actually enjoys really hard math problems
  • She is very, very creative
  • She is an extremely hard worker
  • She loves her family
  • Her daughter is her very own "Mini-Me"
  • No matter what we are talking about, our conversation will always turn to food. She and I love to talk about food!
  • She is an excellent cook
  • She is an exceptional pianist
  • Even Mr. Darcy would call her "accomplished"
  • I love her to pieces

Happy 31st Monica!

5 Thoughts:

::lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Monica! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jan said...

31! No way. She will always be 18.
Monica is one of those woman that is just so likable. She is surprisingly funny and has a heart of pure gold. She is rad. Like real rad. Happy 19th Birthday Monica.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I wish I had her seamstress skills. She's 31? Wow, that means I am, well, so much older! Happy Birthday Monica.

Heather said...

Happy B-day MON! Not that I know ya, but Tiff says we'd like eachother.

Brooklet said...

Heather, you would totally like Monica! She is all that and more. Happy birthday!