Every once in a while, I check out Shade for some good deals. As usual, they did not disappoint. I love this 4 button top, and I can't wait to wear it with jeans, khakis, shorts, skirts...whatever. I love the femininity and the color of this blouse. Can't wait for it to come!
I picked this one for two reasons. A. I love the color and B. It was only 8 bucks. Yay for me!
This is one of the Pima 3/4 sleeve tops. I got it in Cream. I've never tried Shade's Pima collection, but I have heard that they feel fabulous on. The other perk, you ask? Yeah, it was only 5 bucks. Score!
Bring on the Happy Mail!


9 Thoughts:
When it warms up, you'll be "cool" in the "shade". Love them all and a great buy.
Way to go bargain shopper. I love a good deal.
That first shade shirt is adorable, I didn't know they had things like that. I'd better check them out.
Cute, Cute, Cute! I could use some happy mail myself!
You are braver than I am! I have such a hard time buying things online... those shirts are SO CUTE! I might just have to take the plunge and try it out...
Oooh! Love them! I'm heading over to Shade right now!!
Very cute tops I will have to check out this sight.
Last spring my sister and I went to a Shade party..oh my gosh I went broke!! I love their stuff. I bought my swimsuit for our cruise at that party and I just love that suit. Now they have good sales going on.... I feel trouble coming AGAIN!
Yes Karen, it is bad news, but such cute stuff!
I have been wanting to buy some new clothes, maybe I will have to check Shade out!
Post a Comment