Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The owner of this gorgeous kitchen turns 33 today!

So I was trying to find a picture of Karen that I knew she would be proud of, and when I saw this one, I knew I hit the jackpot!!! Yeah, so it's not of Karen, but it does show off her MAD decorating skills....I mean it, the girl has got skills!

The key to remembering Karen's birthday is this:
It is 4/8, not 8/4. I don't know if it is fixed yet, but Karen once told me that the church has her birthday wrong in their records. So she is always the recipient of a birthday card from her Visiting Teachers in August. So funny!

Happy Birthday to you Karen! I hope your day is filled with happiness, laughter, and maybe a little Brownie Cheesecake on the side!

Love ya!

17 Thoughts:

Jan said...

I was just at her house. I wish I would have known this tidbit. I like the picture that represents her. I saw her massive fridge Hello. I think she is a wonderful person. She had friends over and they were all dressed alike on accident. It was so funny because they looked like a team of some sorts. She is so genuine and friendly and so down to earth. Funny to boot and ultra talented. Happy Birthday Karen dear. Consider the Aero bar as a gift ;)

Kris said...

Love Karen's House, and I Love Karen. I hope you have a great Birthday today. And eat some yummy cheesecake for me!

::lindsay said...

Happy Birthday, K-Jo!

Heather said...

Happy B-day Kiz-Jo!

meohmyers said...

Have a great day today, Karen! Happy Birthday!

Sarah said...

Hope you have a fantastic birthday Karen with lots of spoiling!

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Karen!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Happy Birthday Karen!! You are mad talented and ultra funny and just an amazing person to boot. I'm so glad I know you. You just make life so much more fun :)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Karen!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthdy Karen!! I have included a few photos on my blog that she may not be quite as proud of... :) Feel free to check it out to get a sneak peek into Karen's earlier years!

Alicia Leppert said...

Okay, I just panicked. I seriously think I may have been one of those visiting teachers! How mortifying!

Happy birthday Karen. You are so much fun. I love your humor and fun personality.

Debie Spurgeon said...

You're a great friend to acknowledge her on her special day, we all need to feel special now and again. Happy Birthday Karen.

Terilyn said...

Happy birthday Karen! I hope it's filled with lots of belly laughs - inside and out! :)

Casee said...

That really is a great kitchen. Happy birthday Karen!

Annette Rose said...

Happy Birthday, Karen. I love your kitchen. You need to come help me decorate. I'm seriously challenged! Tiffany, you are so sweet to post that too!

Emily said...

Happy (Late) birthday Karen! I still love reading her blog from time to time! She's way cool.

Brooklet said...

Happy Birthday, Karen!