Sandal weather is quickly upon us, so a few days ago I bought some stuff to give myself a little pedicure.
A Pumice stone to exfoliate my nasty feet.

I ended up with a towel full of something resembling grated Parmesan cheese, but man oh man, these feet are smooth!



19 Thoughts:
Glad your feet are baby soft, but I don't think I'll ever look at Parmesan cheese quite the same way again! :)
Ditto to Lindsay's comment! The cheese picture will forever be ingrained in my mind. I seriously need to do some damage control on my feet as well, they are in pretty poor shape.
gotta admit, I'm a little sicked out Tiffani - but thanks for the inspo?
I was going to post about the awesomeness of the PED EGG... Isn't that funny. It does look like grated cheese. Sick... But smooth like butter.
the ped egg!! if i see that commercial again i think i might be sick. i'm wondering if jan actually has one and if that sick commercial actually inspired her to go out and get one.
how did you learn how to do all this stuff... make-up... pedi's... i always have to shell out the cash to let some weird lady touch my feet.
love, lindsay
Lindsay,
Spencer doesn't really like it when I pay money for some weird lady to rub my feet, so I just figured I would do it myself.
And as for grossing everyone out, puhlease! I know you're all checkin out the dead skin pile on the towel after the pedicure! In fact, I do remember going on a little pedicure outing with a couple of you, and we actually compared the amount of "parmesan" in each other's towel. heehee ;)
It's gross, but it's true, smooth feet are the best!
I need me a callous scraper. Honestly, it gives me the creeps, but my feet are scary.
If I'm going to wear my precious flip-flops, I owe it to the residents of the tri-cities to spruce my feet up a little :)
Oh, how I would love to get a pedicure! I guess I will have to do it on my own, I will let you know how it all works out!
I so need to do this too!
I have found the best gel stuff for hard feet.....it is called...KERASAL...within 5 days of constant application it melts away...and you don't have to use the razor thing!
I do enjoy a nice old vietnamese lady rubbing me feet!
I do not know if I will ever be able to look at parmesaen cheese the same way again...
Good for you I am in dire need of a pedicure.
I just dry heaved. I love paying a vietnemese woman to do this for me. It's the whole package. The chair, the warms soapy water, the paint job...it's like the white trash version of a day at the spa.
Alicia,
YOU ARE SO FUNNY! I loved every single word of your comment!
::GAGGING::
This visual is oh so gross.
I so need a pedicure and this picture is killing me. Too funny. Jack hates my nasty feet. I need a pedicure like everyday especially with this Flip Flop Season!
That is soooo funny. I love pedis!
That is soooo funny. I love pedis!
Post a Comment