Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Counting the minutes


One more day until school is out!

Summer is here....well almost.

Let the fun begin!

12 Thoughts:

Kris said...

Let the fun begin and the sleeping in too!

hatch said...

Our started this afternoon! Dylan has afternoon kinder so today is his last day! I am so happy! I really am ready for a school break!

hatch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I just wish gas wasn't so stinkin expensive!! We were hoping to do all kinds of fun things this summer, but it's probably not gonna happen :P

Jan said...

Yuppers. Only less than a half day.

And I get to sleep in for an extra 30 minutes.

Lisa Christine said...

I don't even have kids in school yet, but I am still excited at the thought of "schools out!". It brings back such wonderful childhood memories.

Casee said...

Yay for summer vacation! I am still in school, but I still love summer! Have fun with your kiddos!

The Donald said...

Summer is almost here....too bad the weather isn't!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Bring it on!

The weather is warming and we've got big plans. Have a great last day of school!!

Cecilia said...

Yay! Enjoy your summer and have watching SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. (that's my favorite show!)

Sarah said...

So glad today is the last day!!! Bring on that summer time we've all been waiting for!

Kristi said...

I'm excited for summer, but a bit daunted about how I'm going to keep my kids entertained!