Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just to clear up any confusion

Dear Mother Nature,

I'm a bit confused. And I thought I would shoot you a little note to clear up my confusion. You see, the calender tells me that it is the last week of school for my children. That usually happens in June around here, ya know. Except that I walk outside and it does not feel like the last week of school. I'm thinking that maybe there has been some mistake in the weather pattern because it actually FEELS more like March or April.

Can you please help me out here? It IS June right????

Thanks a bunch.

xoxo,
Tiffani

15 Thoughts:

Melissa said...

I've heard that you guys are getting some pretty cool weather and lots of rain! I wish I could say the same for here... it's supposed to be 103 today...

Kris said...

We are on the same page. My Tuesday Topic this morning is about the weather. Seriously, I can't believe we are in June and it's cold. It's getting really old. I hope Mother Nature gives you an answer today or tomorrow.

Lisa Christine said...

Mother Nature and I had the same talk this morning. Hopefully she will out of her funk soon!

Sarah said...

Yuck, is all I have to say. Our yard has mushrooms growing in it from all of this wet weather and the kids have cabin fever. I'm praying for sunshine!

AOlson said...

Mother Nature is definately on my list these days. What is the deal, seriously!! You know what's gonna happen, right?! We are gonna go from 50 degrees and rainy straight to 101 degrees and sweltering hot in a matter of days. No gradual warm up. Then, I'll be complaining about the heat!!

P.S. LOVE the family pictures on your blog space!! Who did them for you? We are in need of some new pics!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Could you please sign my name to that note too.

Sara said...

Ok, if we send a mass post out asking "her" to change the weather will it work?

Shayla said...

I know, crazy, right!? I woke up this morning FREEZING. I go check the thermostat and it's 64 degrees! I actually had to turn the heat back on in June! In June, people! This is not right AT ALL. :-)

Nielsen Family said...

Hey you! It has been a long time! I am sooo glad you found me and got in touch. Your blog is so beautifully done. I LOVE the TIffany Ring...I really want one???? We are in Utah and loving it. I extremely miss my family. The practice is going well. Love being a mom. Jared loved seeing your sight and I am glad you put a picture up..he kept asking if there were any. Keep in touch. Loves.

Michelle and Jared

Ms. Kristen said...

Yuck! What a stinky sad day....in many ways!

Terilyn said...

I don't much mind cooler weather - it's that muy stupido WIND that torks me. Stop it, stop it, stop it NOW!!!!!

Jan said...

Its calmer right now and closer to warmer weather tomorrow. Eddie is in 106 temps right now in AZ. He was on my mind all day. I bet he was not liking it as much as we were not liking this. Funny how that works.

Shout out to Mother Nature -We love you and hope you warm up soon. Did you misplace that electric blanket we sent you for Christmas? Or was it too small?

MadMadameMim said...

Wow, who knew. I need to start checking your weather cause I'm always sitting here feeling sorry for myself with the wind and rain and 59 degree weather. Not that I wish that on anyone else, but at least I don't get to feel picked on anymore. By they way, have you guys had it for three weeks too, ever since your four feet of snow finally melted? No, that's just me? So I still get to one up you? Yeah for me! A competition I would really rather not win.

shoeaddict said...

This is crazy! Here in south Louisiana, I'm about to DIE of the humid, sticky, heat!!

Casee said...

Tell me about it! It is 50 degrees in Utah today. Just to clarify, I am not complaining, I like having more than two weeks of spring. It is just crazy!