I've been tagged by Stephanie.
6 words that describe my life.
1. Optimism
2. Humor
3. Purposeful
4. Laughter
5. Blessed
6. Full
Wow, that was harder than I thought it would be!
Rules state that I now tag 5 others and leave them comments notifying of them of this tag. Tagging is just as hard as making the list. Here goes.
Lindsay
Marilyn
Alicia
Brooke
Karen
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
My life in 6 words
Posted by tharker at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 Thoughts:
You described yourself perfectly! You are all of those things and more.
You are all that with glamor.
Thanks Tiffani, I'll get crackin on my list. Yours is perfect!
'Purposeful'....what a great word choice. As members of the church it is a blessing to know our devine 'purpose'. Have a wonderful day Tiffani!
That's great that you included optimism and humor. Both are very important!
Purposeful...I like that one.
That is a great list.
Beautiful.
It was so funny to run into you today. I felt so stupid that it took me a good 5 minutes to figure out who you are! I stalk your blog enough I should know. I know you are one of my sister's fav people and I can see why!
My favorites from your 6 words that describe your life are #2 and #4, Id die without those (you saw my 1 yr old)!
The word purposeful really stuck out to me too. That's an inspiring word and you have made me think a little this morning. Have a great day.
Your list is thoughtful...mine is all variants of the same thing. Purposeful is a good one. Nice job!
you are all of those things
Post a Comment