I saw this on Emily's blog, and I am going to copy it. But she copied it from her sister, so I don't feel too bad ;)
Ask me any question about myself. Anything that you've been dying to know...okay I am positive that there is NOTHING about me that ANYONE has been dying to know, but it should be fun anyway. So...ready...ask away!
P.S.
I will be answering questions in Friday's post, so stay tuned for the answers to your burning questions!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
So I'm a copier...oh well
Posted by tharker at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 Thoughts:
hmmmmm.....OK, I've got one. What was your high school GPA??
Is Jake still waking up at 5:00am everyday?
Are you signed up for family support funds for your dear little Jake? They can really be a lifesaver. If you haven't or especially if you've never heard of them, I can give you information. If Jake has a file and a case manager with DVD then he should be signed up but sometimes those case managers get so busy that they let things slide.
HMMMMM? Gotta think on this one! I be back later!
What is your all time favorite dinner recipe? I love all of your recipes and want you to share your favorite recipe that your family loves! Oh and what do you cook for dinner on these hot summer nights? Two questions, sorry! :)
I always go back to the romantic questions. I really should know this but where did you meet your hubby and how long after you met did you know he was the one?
Here it goes......How many licks does it take to get the the center of a tootsie pop?
If you were stranded on an island with your family.....what five things would you wish you had?
What is one thing that made you and Spencer crack up so hard, that you were all teary and you still laugh about it?
What kind of shampoo do you use and what would you say your LEAST favorite feature is?
Do you floss between your permanent retainer?
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Okay, what team are you on? Team Edward or Team Jacob?
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
what is your favorite childhood memory?
What a fun idea, Tiffani! Since I havent known you for that long there are a ton of questions I could come up with. But, for the sake of saving you time having to answer all my questions I will stick with a very basic question.
Where did you and your hubby meet? Pretty generic right?
Oh here's another one for ya... are you putting Hannah in dance in the fall?
Jessica wants to take tap so I will probably be putting her in the Tuesday class from 6-7. I know she would love to be with Hannah. Let me know what you think you'll do. It would be fun to chat with you again during dance!
What is your most embarrassing moment? Please don't hold back :)
Mmmm, I dont really have one since I havent known you for very long (in the blog world that is!) But, I am very keen to read the answers to the other questions. :)
Your hair always looks amazing. How long does it take you to style it?
Post a Comment