
It's basically the same style, just quite a bit shorter with less of an angle at the front. After Megan was done, neither of us could believe just how much hair was on the floor. But if you compare these pictures to the one of Spencer and me in my sidebar, you can see the difference in the length of the sides. I of course will never get it to look as good as it did coming away from Megan's, but I love it!






26 Thoughts:
Tiffany, you ALWAYS look like you just stepped out of the salon!! Your hair looks SUPER CUTE!! I love it!
It looks great, and not at all like a boy haircut, or old school for that matter. But it does crack me up that Hannah uses that line. So funny.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!
It's so cute. I love it! Any cut would look fantastic on you! Thanks for posting some pictures.
It looks fantastic and it's funny because I was thinking of doing something similar myself...how strange! Megan is awesome, as always.
Oh, and I promise I will call you back as soon as I have two seconds to myself!
super super cute!! I always loooove your hair!!
yup you are smoking hot in that look! I love the highlights too.
Sweet, sassy, super, Spencer lovin, spontaneous, splendid, so so so so supercute.
darn- I forgot smokin. I just read that.
It is super cute. Thanks for the pictures to describe the new cut. I look forward to seeing it in person on Sunday.
Love it.
Lovely!!
That is what I call magazine hair. The kind celebrities have. The perfect kind that nobody 'normal' ever really has.....but alas...you do!!! You are beautiful, and I love your new cut!
Your hair looks great! I was good to see it in real life today at swimming lessons!
Your haircut is fabulous.
I love it. You are just a knock out Tiffanie.
What are your kids thinkin? Spence made them say it!
I love it!!! I love the bangs! I love the color! Always, lovely!
Super cute hair!
PS I haven't blogged for awhile. Love the vintage pictures of you on your older posts.
Wow, nice new do!
You look sooooo stunning! Love the new cut as well as the colour.
Stunning.
Not "ugwy" or "boy cut"
Just stunning! :)
Gorgeous, as always.
LOVE it!! You are so gorgeous, it's ridiculous!
I really love the new cut. It looks very fresh and the bangs are darn cute.
You have such beautiful hair. Every time I see the pic of you and Spencer on your side bar, I become green with envy. Plus, you a lovely face and that always helps in making a new hairdo look great!
So, so, so -- SO cute!
I love it! It looks like you. Not many people can pull of that kind of hair, but you deffinatly OWN that hair style! super cute.
Post a Comment