Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just stopping by

Hi. I know it's been a while, but I just thought I'd drop in and say hello. My name is Tiffani, just in case you've forgotten. I'm still around, and alive even! I've been busy though. Much too busy to partake in one of my favorite pastimes. Ya know, the blog.

I've been busy reuniting with loved ones. I've been busy hacking up a lung every third second. (Who in the world wants to be sick smack dab in the middle of a family reunion?!) I've been busy laughing at the hilarious things that 12 kids under 8 will do. I've been busy loving every second that I get to spend with my husband's family. I've been busy finally learning all of the cool features on our camera. I've been busy eating my way through the week. (I'll pay for that one!)

One day this week, I made these little yummies for breakfast. Scones for 40? No problem!

Just kidding, I was actually extremely worried that they would be a flop, and 40 people would end up having to pick wild berries for breakfast. But thank goodness, they turned out. Okay...yeah, they were awesome! When I say you should make them sometime, I really mean, YOU SHOULD MAKE THEM NOW!!

Alright, my shameless tooting of my own horn is over.

So anyway, I should be back sometime next week after our family fun has ended! Until then...

13 Thoughts:

Stephanie said...

So glad to hear you are o.k. Have fun at the reunion and get well.

Casee said...

Glad you are having a good time!

Lisa Christine said...

There you are! The blogging world misses you! Scones...yum. I think I'll give it a try.

Michelle said...

Glad you stopped back by. We all missed you! Have fun with the family.

SuzanSayz said...

I have been wondering where you have been Tiffani. The recipe looks so good. Even though I don't do well with yeast recipes I might just try these.

Terilyn said...

I am glad to hear that you have not fallen off the face of the earth or that you are STILL reading about Bella and her life. Have fun at the reunion and get better (you only have two lungs, you know! Do NOT loose one!)

Kris said...

Those scones look so yummy. I need to try that recipe soon. Glad you are having a great time with your family! Can't wait to hear more from you soon!

AOlson said...

I am so glad you are back. I was getting kinda worried. I am so glad you are having such a good time. Can't wait to hear more about it!!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Continue to have a great week.

Those scones are a must try.

dots said...

Happy Birthday!!

Will you be starting your DG in dance for sept? Just wondering...

tharker said...

Thanks Dorothy!!!

Yes, I will be starting Hannah in September. I need to get over there and turn in her registration. She will be doing Ballet Level 1. For now, that's all she's going to do. What about your girls?

Elizabeth said...

Sounds fun.

And your yummy creations in the kitchen always make me think about baking, too. :)

dots said...

I'm just debating when to start them. I haven't even really spoken to them about it yet either...I'm thinking Ballet and Jazz...we'll see...did you know she is combining youth and level one?