KimiLisaNieNieEach of these three wonderful women could use our prayers right now.
::Praying::
So much sadness going on. Yes indeed, prayers.
Tiffani, I love you for this. Elisabeth is so precious to me and all of our family. You have no idea how much people's love and compassion helps. Thank you for all of the love you send Lizzy's way.
Happy Birthday to you, by the way!!!!I am praying all the time for all this sadness!
Tiffani,Prayers for everyone.I hope you have a wonderful birthday too.
Hope you had a Happy Birthday!! I love ya! Thanks for thinking of me. I feel so much love in my life right now.
Tiffani, it was your birthday? I hope you had a happy one! My prayers are with these lovely ladies, thanks for the reminder.
Tiffani, as always, thanks for your thoughts. I truly appreciate your friendship.
Happy Birthday Tiffani!Thanks for posting, all the reminders for prayers for these ladies cause us to pause and pray. Thanks for your comment on my last post, made me cry. Because of your sweet words. Thank you.
Post a Comment
9 Thoughts:
::Praying::
So much sadness going on. Yes indeed, prayers.
Tiffani, I love you for this. Elisabeth is so precious to me and all of our family. You have no idea how much people's love and compassion helps. Thank you for all of the love you send Lizzy's way.
Happy Birthday to you, by the way!!!!
I am praying all the time for all this sadness!
Tiffani,
Prayers for everyone.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday too.
Hope you had a Happy Birthday!! I love ya! Thanks for thinking of me. I feel so much love in my life right now.
Tiffani, it was your birthday? I hope you had a happy one!
My prayers are with these lovely ladies, thanks for the reminder.
Tiffani, as always, thanks for your thoughts. I truly appreciate your friendship.
Happy Birthday Tiffani!
Thanks for posting, all the reminders for prayers for these ladies cause us to pause and pray.
Thanks for your comment on my last post, made me cry. Because of your sweet words. Thank you.
Post a Comment