Monday, September 01, 2008

Ahh, September


Fall is coming.
Can you feel it?
My favorite things about Fall
  • Cool, crisp mornings
  • Open windows all day long
  • Baking
  • The Pumpkin Patch
  • Sweaters
  • Big, delicious apples
  • Beautiful leaves covering the ground
  • Warm cider
  • Apple Crisp
  • Jeans
  • No A/C or heating
  • College Football

( ~Yes, I said College Football~)

What do you love about Fall?

24 Thoughts:

Lovely Lindsay said...

my favorite fall thing:
cute socks!
love, lindsay

Ms. Kristen said...

My birthday!

And, everything that you mentioned!

I love singing holiday songs too!

Lisa Christine said...

I am extremely passionate about autumn. I wait all year for it to come. My list pretty much matches yours. I am planning a post about my favorite fall things in the near future. But just to list something here...my FAVORITE thing is that all my babies were born in the fall and it brings such sweet memories.

Kris said...

Everything you mentioned is exactly what I love too. College Football and Tyler's football. Let the games begin.....! Cute post Tiff.

Kim said...

You about summed them all up for me. I'm excited for high school football games.

SuzanSayz said...

Autumn is a wonderful time of the year for so many great reasons, but in all practicality I don't think anything beats not needing the AC or Heat! Hooray for low power bills!!!!!!!

Jan said...

The colors outside. Breathtaking to me.

PRP said...

Pero, hot instead of iced.

And my kids red cheeks and noses all flushed from the cold outside.

The Donald said...

Kennewick High School football rules, as does Washington State Cougar Football, and Seattle Seahawk football. I love fall for all the football. Oh ya, college football on the Wii. Take your pick on the teams for that.

I just saw that I won. I think a nice assortment of cinnamon rolls sounds good. I will paypal you tomorrow, as I took some nyquil about 30 minutes ago, and am getting very sleepy.

Jessica said...

This is one of my favorite seasons as well. I ditto your list Ü!

AOlson said...

My list would be the same as yours but I would also add High School Footbal games on there. That's were we go on dates very Friday in the fall and we have a great time. We LOVE watching the local teams play, especially Southridge since my sister is a Senior there!!! Go SUNS!

Sarah said...

One of my favorite things about fall is the baking. It's finally cool enough to not make my house feel like an oven. And, I love the look of pumpkins and gourds and big fall leaves.

Andre said...

I like watching the colors change.

hatch said...

I love this time of year too! It is my favorite. I love all of the things on your list too. Some of my favorite fall things are fall colors and picking apples with my kids. A fun tradition!

Vanessa said...

I posted just about the same thing on my blog! I love footie pajamas and hot chocolate!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Your list is perfect. I love fall too.

My favorite things are cool, crisp mornings. I love the pumpkin patch and hot chocolate.

Melissa said...

Sigh... if we were in Oregon, we would be planning a trip out to the cider press, canning the last of the peaches, opening windows and loving waiting for leaves to fall on the huge maple trees... but we're in Southern Cali. It's 105 today. We don't have fall. And it makes me insanely sad :(

Brooklet said...

Definetly the cooler weather, the leaves, and halloween. I am already getting started on all things halloween!

Reba said...

Newish reader here.. I've been meaning to de-lurk for awhile, but I'm nervous. I'm looking forward to soup. Whew. That wasn't so hard :)

tharker said...

Welcome Reba! No need to feel nervous, I like de-lurkers. I am a lurker of many a blog too, and you're right, it always feels good to come out ;)

Casee said...

My favorite things:
Beautiful fall leaves on the trees and when they are covering the ground, driving with the windows down and sunroof open, long sleeves and perfectly warm/cool days. I am so excited, I love this time of year!

Elizabeth said...

I am love, love, lovin' ALL of these things.

YUM.

Elizabeth said...

And p.s., the pic for this post is LOVELY.

Elizabeth said...

Oh, and one more p.s. question:

I was trying to find that little name block of the church to add to the sidebar on my page instead of just having a link to lds.org, and I couldn't find it. Where do you get it?