Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Oh my good, golly gracious, I love it!

(Totally stole this from Brooke's profile)
Remember when I said that this sweet one was making me an apron for my birthday?

Well, the happiest of happy mail was awaiting me today. Isn't is so cute? Brooke says that the sewing is "ghastly", but I disagree. The apron is perfection!


First, I modeled it.

Then I christened my new lovely apron with it's first batch of cookies.

And last, I twirled while wearing it. Yes, I did.

Thank you SO much Brooke. It is currently hanging in my kitchen awaiting it's next big cooking adventure. In fact, I love it so much, I just might take to wearing it all day, I Love Lucy style.

28 Thoughts:

hatch said...

I cannot even begin to tell you how jealous I am of you right now!!!
That is sooooo cute, and you look great in it. I am also pretty sure that the cookies you made were yummy too.

Shayla said...

Oh, that is super cute. I love it. Everything cooked in it will just taste better.

::lindsay said...

I love it! You did a great job Brooke!

Stephanie said...

I love it. Cutest apron I have seen to date.

Jessica said...

WOW! That is adorable! I would be twirling too!

Lisa Christine said...

Love the print! The toile with polka dot is a great combo.

I have a new apron coming in the mail too...I can't wait :)

Kris said...

Super, Super Cute. I love how you twirled while wearing it. That's awesome. You are so good with all of your baking Tiffani. I want some of those yummy cookies. Who cares if it's 7 a.m. How fun to get some happy mail.

PRP said...

I'll take one.

Just make sure the, ahem, chest area is nice and generous.

Beautiful Brooke!

Brooklet said...

I am glad you like it and now you just have to be sure to be wearing any and everytime I come over for the rest of your life. . . and have a plate of those cookies ready for me!

Happy Birthday, two weeks later!

Sarah said...

Adorable, I bet you just smile every time you walk past it hanging in your kitchen.

Pearl Girl said...

WAY CUTE, that is like the one I told my mom I would like her to make for me. If I was brave I would try to make one.

Those cookies look yummy. I've been wondering how do you stay so skinny with all your yummy cooking?

Kim said...

Okay, I'm coveting your apron. Its got to be the cutest apron ever!!!! I'd want to wear it to church!!

Heather said...

It really is cute... maybe Brooke should do a giveaway. Cuz I'd totally take an apron in which the sewing was "ghastly" if it looked that adorable.

AOlson said...

ADORABLE! I wish I could have been there to see you twirl in it!!

tharker said...

I agree, a Brookelet apron giveaway would be the best!!

Andre said...

Tiffani, You're silly!

Ms. Kristen said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Jodi said...

I love aprons and this one is SOOOOO cute! I love the puckering to accentuate the "upper torso".

tharker said...

That's right Jodi!!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable. And I love your cookies. It was nice to run into you today. I miss chatting with you on a regular basis! Anyways, enjoy the apron.

Shellie

tharker said...

It was so great to see you today Shellie. You and Jordan really need to come over for dinner or something. I miss chatting with you in YW too.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Adorable apron. Way too cute to get dirty!!

Shells said...

Brooke, you did such an awesome job. I love it. And Tiff, those cookies do look good (and I'm positive they were). I wished I lived closer so that I could enjoy your great baking skills.

tharker said...

I wish you lived closer too Shells.

Emily said...

How cute!!! I'm going to have to show this to my MIL and drop some hints. You have one awesome SIL!

hansen family said...

WHAT A CUTE APRON, I LOVE IT......I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOU GUYS ON SUNDAY, CHATTIN AND HANGIN OUT, YOU HAVE A VERY SWEET FAMILY.
SUN

Terilyn said...

So cute!
Perfect for you!

Elizabeth said...

I am loving that you twirled in your apron.