Today is my father in law's birthday. The kids woke up early this morning to call Grandpa and sing to him. Except that they didn't sing to him.
Josh got nervous and wouldn't sing.
Hannah got mad at Josh and yelled at him for not singing. Then she wouldn't sing because she said she forgot the words.
And Jake, well, he wasn't having anything to do with any of it.
Sorry Mike for the lame call. It's the thought that counts right?
We love you and hope you have a great day! Enjoy that Apple Fritter {and the Internet!}
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Happy Birthday Mike!
Posted by tharker at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 Thoughts:
Guess what? Today is MY father-in-laws birthday too!! Weird huh. Well Happy Birthday to Mike from the Olsons!!
How funny! That sounds exactly like something my kids would do...lol! Happy Birthday to Mike!
Ha, those crazy kids. Maybe next year! I bet your father-in-law appreciated it anyways.
Happy Birthday Old Man. I can say that and get away with it. :) He knows..
I have started a few recent birthdays with my grandaughters singing to me. It was a lovely way to start my day. Maybe if you work with them all year long, they won't dissapoint next year.
I'm sure grandpa thought it was so cute even if they didnt get it quite right. :)
Dorothy told me about Hannah. I was looking into putting Jessica over there too. Do you like it? How often does Hannah go? I might have to wait until January (after football season is over... it takes all of our time right now). You will have to keep me informed of how it goes and what you think!
That made me laugh so hard! I can just imagine the scene in your house that morning! Lol...still laughing! :)
That is too funny! I am sure he will agree that it is the thought that counts!
Post a Comment