Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Which Lisa is it?

Did you know that this Lisa and that Lisa not only share the same name, but they also have the same profile picture?

Am I on an episode of The Twilight Zone?

Edit, Edit, Edit!

Okay, so I'm a little bit blind. Lisa S.'s profile is the leaf, and Lisa L. has the same picture, but I guess I didn't scroll down far enough because Lisa L's actual profile picture is the eye. Woops. So funny!

4 Thoughts:

Nielsen Family said...

Hello you! Thanks for always checking in and seeing how we are doing! YOU WERE ALWAYS THE BETTER FRIEND! We are finally feeling settled and love being back. We inherited a 120 acre ranch and a home complete with a pond full of bass. Spencer would LOVE it. You guys need to come and visit. Love hearing from you. Bye for now!

PRP said...

Lisa L's profile picture is of her eye, although she does have the leaf picture that Lisa S is using. So confusing, but at least they both have great taste!

Lisa Christine said...

Hi! This is me...not her....but it might be her....LOL....

Check my blog...there is exciting news that involves you :)

tharker said...

You're totally right Karen. I just realized this too. How silly of me ;)