adorable!
The Kids look GREAT!! So glad you are home!
What sweet kids! Glad you had a wonderful Halloween!
They all look ready to spring into action to go get some candy!
Awesome costumes. Emily flipped when she saw Jake on your blog. I was surprised she recognized him with the Batman costume on.
All stars. Total treats.
I love Jake's costume and his smile. It's just perfect. How fun to spend Halloween with some cousins. I bet the kids loved it. Great Pictures!
so cute, hope you're feeling better.
I think that Hannah is destined to be a ballerina...she just has that 'ballerina look'.Great seeing you tonight...your hair looked cute....I was admiring it. My hair does not like to cooperate like that.
The kids look great. It's nice to have you back.
Those are great costumes.
How fun! Hannah looks so cute in her ballet outfit. She must be your little prima ballerina! the boys look awsome. i wish girls could go as super heros too. oh, well. maybe someday the boys will be jealous of our princess costumes. who knows! :)
Jake-man's smile cracked me up. Loved all the costumes (although last year's yoda is still my favorite).
Cute costumes!
So cute, so cute, so cute!!!!
Post a Comment
16 Thoughts:
adorable!
The Kids look GREAT!! So glad you are home!
What sweet kids! Glad you had a wonderful Halloween!
They all look ready to spring into action to go get some candy!
Awesome costumes. Emily flipped when she saw Jake on your blog. I was surprised she recognized him with the Batman costume on.
All stars. Total treats.
I love Jake's costume and his smile. It's just perfect. How fun to spend Halloween with some cousins. I bet the kids loved it. Great Pictures!
so cute, hope you're feeling better.
I think that Hannah is destined to be a ballerina...she just has that 'ballerina look'.
Great seeing you tonight...your hair looked cute....I was admiring it. My hair does not like to cooperate like that.
The kids look great. It's nice to have you back.
Those are great costumes.
How fun! Hannah looks so cute in her ballet outfit. She must be your little prima ballerina! the boys look awsome. i wish girls could go as super heros too. oh, well. maybe someday the boys will be jealous of our princess costumes. who knows! :)
Jake-man's smile cracked me up. Loved all the costumes (although last year's yoda is still my favorite).
Cute costumes!
So cute, so cute, so cute!!!!
So cute, so cute, so cute!!!!
Post a Comment