Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh, how I miss the nap.

This little guy

has been doing lots of this lately.


I wonder. If he got more of this...


Would he be more like this again?




18 Thoughts:

Shells said...

Ahhhhh, kids and naps. Why don't they realize how good they have it?

Shells said...

Ahhhhh, kids and naps. Why don't they realize how good they have it?

MadMadameMim said...

seriously, I would love a nap everyday and my kids laugh in the face of naps

Casee said...

I second Shells sentiments.

Kate said...

awwww, thats too bad!! I would love the answer on how to get them to take naps again. If you find it, let me know!!

Heather said...

amen. there are a few kids over here who need naps and refuse as well. ugh.

dandee said...

This is a tough transition. Especially for us moms. Hang in there.

Kris said...

Oh, I feel your pain. I hate the days that Porter refuses. Does not make this mamma happy. Will a early bed time help? Good Luck.

Amy said...

Poor little guy! and poor you!!! (although I feel your pain... Emily is the same way!)

Michelle said...

I have one that refuses to nap, and I am a big proponent of early bedtimes, especially now that we're off daylight savings time. People are always shocked when they drive by my house and almost all the lights are off by 7:30. My non-napper goes to bed at seven, and will sleep twelve hours. That's how I keep my sanity when they move out of the nap phase.

Jan said...

I think I am with Jake on this one. Maybe we should just be together right now. I understand Jake. Okay Tiff. I am sorry about this situation. I be joking.

SuzanSayz said...

Just let it go Tiffani, let it go. There's nothing more you can do dear.

AOlson said...

All of those pictures of Jake are just ADORABLE!! When you figure out how to get him to take a nap again PLEASE let me know. KELSIE for some reason has been fighting the naps. Her naps keep getting later and later in the day. Mommy no likey.

Sarah said...

I feel for you. Nap time is so great. It seems like even older kids who don't take naps any more are grouchy by dinner time. Maybe you could convince him to just have some quiet time. Goog luck!

Emily said...

But he's so darn cute!!

Rachel just started crawling out of her crib...I'm thinking nap time is coming to a close, and she's only TWO!

Andre said...

It's hard to force them. Try a movie. Dakotah usually falls asleep unintentionally.

The Donald said...

I take a nap at lunchtime every day so when I get home I have more energy. If only kids could know the pleasure of being able to sleep during the day!

PRP said...

He is so freakin' cute! That transition is always hard but he'll get it soon. Hang in there!