Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sweet Saturday.

Last weekend, our ward held it's annual Super Saturday. There were so many cute crafts and great classes. These pictures are of the two crafts that I signed up for. I wish I would have had time to do a few other classes, but you know how time is. There's never enough.


Catherine taught us how to make these adorable little bird creations. I love how they turned out. These cuties are now adorning my family room wall. Thanks Catherine!


This girl taught a fun class on holiday gift wrapping and fun gift ideas. I got lots of great tips. I now know what I'm going to place my holiday treats in. Thanks Danyelle!


This one and That one taught a class using their mad cake decorating skills. I signed up, but wasn't able to attend the class because I was working on my little birdies. But I saw others' creations and not only did they look beautiful, but also SO yummy!


Thanks to Kristin for showing us how to make these huge paperclips absolutely adorable!



I've never really been a crafty girl, but ever since hearing President Uchtdorf's inspired words a couple of months ago, I have felt stirred to broaden my horizons. Try new things, ya know?



Great projects. Great food. Great women. What else could you ask for?

17 Thoughts:

Amy said...

Not much, that's for sure. Super Saturday was great! I missed the gift wrapping class because I was teaching the tile coaster class at the same time. I wanted to go to that!

Lee said...

HOW FUN! And I am totally jealous. They don't do Super Saturdays here in Indiana. I begged for one. LUCKY!

Jan said...

Love it all. Are we not surrounded by the most amazing talents on the planet? I say YES we are!!

Lisa Christine said...

Sometimes I am tempted to move to Pasco so I too can live in the same stake as all you fabulous ladies.

What lovely items you made!

Casee said...

Darling creations! I love getting crafty. Way to go Tiff!

::lindsay said...

They turned out terrific! I love crafting.

Kris said...

These crafts for your Super Saturday are adorable. I wish our SS would've had cute stuff. Looks like it was fun.

Sarah said...

I love your little birdies hanging on your wall!

PRP said...

I'm. SO. Jealous.

Sounds like a great day!

Adolescent Family said...

Adorable! I NEED to know how to make those there birdies and that darling clothespin! Where do you even get a clothespin that big?

Dying to know! :)

AOlson said...

It was fun, wasn't it. I LOVE SUPER SATURDAYS!! My picture frame turned out just as cute as your clothes pin:)

Heather said...

I'm still sad I missed the wrapping class.... I was frosting like 25 mini cakes.

Maybe you could give me your notes...

Brook said...

Good for you for FINISHING the birds! Mine are a 1/4 of the way there. I really love how yours turned out! I agree that Super Saturday was a tremendous success!

Brooklet said...

Cute, cute, cute! super saturday is my most favorite enrichment of the year and ours is coming up in a couple of weeks. Very excited!

Kim said...

We didn't have one in our ward this year. I should've come to yours!!!
Very fun!!!

Sara said...

I love these projects. Thanks for sharing them.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Cutest! I want to make a bird silhouette!