Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Brooke{let}!

{Brooke made this header! How cute is that?}

Today is the fabulous Brooke's birthday. But it's not just any birthday, it's her Golden Birthday! Today she turns 28!!


She is the wife of Cody


and the mother of these two cuties, Claire and Morgan.


She's got mad skills {or skillz depending on which 'hood you live in} on the sewing machine.

Oh, and she's funny too.

I feel so blessed to not only call her friend, but even better than that, sister.


I love you Brooke!

9 Thoughts:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Brooke!

Kris said...

Super cute header. Her family is beautiful. Happy Birthday Brooke!

AOlson said...

So nice of you Tiffany! BTW, What hood do you live in? Ha ha. I whish I had mad skilz on the sewing machine!!

Brooklet said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out- though i have a feeling you only did this to not feel guilty about missing my b-day last year. . . I can't wait for the orange rolls to get here in the morning. . .

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I prefer skillz... j/k. lol

Casee said...

Happy birthday Brooke, I really hope it is golden!

dandee said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! You and your family are just as darling as can be. Hope you have a lovely day.

Sarah said...

Her blog header is so cute, she sounds very talented!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday! It's kind of fun to include a shout out to someone you love on your blog.

Oh, and by the way, I wish you lived closer, too, so we could hang out and you could know my kids and I could know yours.

OH well...a Costa lunch now and then will probably just have to do, huh? :)