Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Road Trip

The boy and I are off to Spokane today for his twice annual visit to Shriner's. Well, actually, we only made it up there once last year...but who's counting?

I wish there were a more fun reason to make a little road trip, but I guess Shriner's will do. However, I do want to hurry because when we get back, my sister in law, Michelle and her two little babes will be here!! I can't wait to see them!

By the way...Brooke, I am SO not forgetting your birthday tomorrow!!!

5 Thoughts:

Brooklet said...

I expect a batch of orange rolls overnighted to me, to arrive in time for my birthday breakfast!

Heather said...

Hope you make the trip safe and sound. Don't you wish you had a red van to make it in, hee hee.

Kris said...

Have a great time Tiff. I hope the appt. goes well today!

Lisa Christine said...

Hope you are having a safe trip. We have Spokane appts this week too. (too bad we couldn't have carpooled....)

Casee said...

While you are at it, why don't you take a little trip down south, Utah perhaps.