Thursday, February 05, 2009

Like a chicken with her head cut off

Yes, that is me this week.

:: Monday:: Breakfast with wonderful girlfriends, Babysit for Michelle, Laundry, Mop, Dinner, Ballet, Basketball, Some form of FHE

:: Tuesday:: Work in school, Babysit for Michelle, Dip Fruit and make Orange Roll dough with YW for New Beginnings

:: Wednesday:: Finish Orange Rolls, Print up program for New Beginnings, Drop Hannah off at Activity Days, Dinner, Ballet, Drop kids off at Cindy's, New Beginnings

:: Thursday:: Babysit Brycen, Make yummy, yummy cake for Enrichment, Take Jake to a birthday party at Mickey D's, Enjoy a milkshake, Dinner for missionaries, Enjoy a delicious Cafe Rio style dinner at Enrichment, Enjoy Enrichment

:: Friday:: Jake's P.T. Make a cute bag with Michelle and Wileen (hopefully!) Dinner, Basketball

:: Saturday:: Basketball game, Host a family dinner, watch a movie on our cozy couch with Spencer

:: Sunday:: Church, relax

I know my week is really no different than anyone else. We are all so busy! It seems the older my kids get, the busier I get. It's just one of those things.

21 Thoughts:

hatch said...

I have missed your post Tiffany!! It is crazy how much you have going as your kids get older. It is a different kind of busy than when they are little. Cafe Rio style dinner at Enrichment... I want to come. ;)!

MadMadameMim said...

sounds like a fun busy week. It does get crazier as your kids get older. It almost (almost) makes me miss getting up in the night, when that was nearly all they needed.

PRP said...

If you want to come hang out with me, you can catch my nasty cold which will sideline you completely and then you won't have to do anything. It's awesome.

Good luck with all your stuff!

Lisa Christine said...

Quite similar to my week....last week. Especially the New Beginnings part. I was so happy when it was all over with because it was one more thing that I didn't have to think about! :)

Jan said...

I think you need to take ballet too Tiffani. You are good at leaps and bounds and twirling :)

Heather said...

Wow, busy busy! I'm excited to see you tonight...

Kim said...

Nope, you're busier than me. Holy smokes!! I can't do weeks that well. I manage through them but without being graceful in anyway shape or form. Please tell me that you were a bit crabby!!?? Would it happen to be the moment when you felt like your head was cut off?

ps google reader is king and makes it so much easier to work with our blogging addictions. I'm glad to be back. Being private is just no fun.
LOVE YA!!

Taunya said...

I hear ya. It's amazing how busy we can be when our kids aren't even teenagers yet. It's crazy to think what it will be like when they are teens! I just try to take it one hour at a time. It's the only way I stay sane.

Sarah said...

Wow, you do have a lot going on. It gets crazy with all of the school, sports, church and family activities that we manage to pack in. I don't know what I will do when I have two kids playing sports and a husband coaching another sport. Hope everything goes well today and tomorrow and you can have a fun weekend.

Kris said...

I like the busy weeks, but when they are over I'm exhausted. Your dinner tonight sounds good. I also need some of those Orange rolls. How do you manage to look so cute with all of your doings? It was good to see you at Wal-Mart yesterday!

Kris said...

I like the busy weeks, but when they are over I'm exhausted. Your dinner tonight sounds good. I also need some of those Orange rolls. How do you manage to look so cute with all of your doings? It was good to see you at Wal-Mart yesterday!

Nicole said...

At least you got some girlfriend time in. You have your priorities straight.

It's amazing how much we can cram in, isn't it?

Sara said...

What week, sounds like you got it covered. Enjoy your weekend and relaxing sunday.

Marilyn said...

We mothers, with all that we do...we are pretty darn amazing, aren't we?

AOlson said...

I second all of that!! Somehow we can do all fo that and more!! I agree with Nicole, you had your priorities staright, way to get girlfriend time in;)

Emily said...

Busy is good. I thrive off busy--when I'm not, I get depressed.

I hope you are able to enjoy a nice weekend!

Amy said...

It's a good thing you are wonderwoman! I am happier when I am busy. I feel like I have a purpose.

tharker said...

Trust me, I am no wonder woman!!

By the way, I loved your song tonight, Amy!!

Brook said...

You made that yummy, yummy cake. Oh I was in heaven!! You had a crazy week, but thank you so much for all you did for New Beginnings. I should of done the program, but they wouldn't have turned out as nice as you did them!! Thanks again, and I'm also looking forward to a nice relaxing Sunday!

Casee said...

This week has seemed so busy to me too! Have a nice Sunday relaxing, I know I am looking forward to it!

Casee said...

Relaxing Sunday is what I meant, I need to proofread!