Sunday, March 22, 2009

3 Words.

Amazing!

Amazing!

Amazing!

I LOVED every minute of it! {I totally plan on seeing it again when Wicked comes to Seattle in September!}

Major thanks to my husband for so willingly taking over the house and kids so that I could enjoy the weekend with my girlfriends. He's the greatest!

Thanks ladies for two days of pure fun! I loved it!!

12 Thoughts:

Shells said...

Jealous! Jealous! Jealous!

::lindsay said...

It was so amazing, wasn't it! The weekend was just so much fun. Thanks for the good time!

stylist to the stars said...

It was PURE fun. Let me know and I will go again. Read the bood this time :)

hatch said...

I am so glad you had a good time!

AOlson said...

Sounds like you all had fun:) I hope to see it in Seattle as well. Hope it's better than the book.

Amy said...

Sounds like so much fun! Now I want to see it!

p.s. still waiting on that recipe...

PRP said...

Amazing is right. Such a great time. I'm in for Seattle too!

Sarah said...

Amazing is right! I loved every minute of it and it was so fun to run into you ladies there! Pretty funny to be in the city surrounded by tons of people and keep running into you guys.

Nancie said...

it was great to run into P-town gals. glad you liked it, I did too- amazing!

Heather said...

amen. it was awesome.

Emily said...

I'm glad you had a great time! A weekend full of girl fun is the best :)

Brooklet said...

Ah, so glad you got to get away for the weekend! So much fun!