:: A girl's weekend
:: Shopping
:: Fabulous food
:: Relaxing
:: Did I mention no kids?
:: Late night laughs
:: My first live musical
:: Wicked
:: I cannot wait!!
:: Shopping
:: Fabulous food
:: Relaxing
:: Did I mention no kids?
:: Late night laughs
:: My first live musical
:: Wicked
:: I cannot wait!!



21 Thoughts:
I believe the answer is 3.
Have fun!
Wahoo! So much fun! have a great time!
Live musicals are my favorite...enjoy!
Cannot. Freaking. Wait!
Oh that sounds like so much fun! Have a good time!
Sounds great! Have fun!
Have a wicked good time.
LoVED IT!!! I can't wait to see it again. :) I went with a bunch of girls on a weekend as well, BLAST! Although it was in Chicago...But SO much fun! Have a GREAT time! :)
Have so much Fun Tiffani. Sounds like there will be a ton of people over there this weekend. I want to see it sometime!
Yup. yup. yup. It's going to be great.
wish I was going to join you. Portland is one of my favorite city's. And the fact that there is no sales tax because it's in Oregon?? Even better. Oh and the whole, "getting to see Wicked" also makes me insanely jealous. :) Have fun!!!
Oh, one more thing. You are going to have all the Wicked songs stuck in your head after this too. :) My guess is Popular will be the winner. Or Defying Gravity. Two of my absolute favorites!
Oh, I'm already dreaming about it!
Have sooooo much fun!
That sounds so fun! Have a great time!
It will be the best ever....
Have fun...you deserve it!
How fun!!! Boy could I use a girls weekend like that! Have some fun for me:)!
That sounds heavenly! Have fun!
That sounds like so much fun that you guys are making a girls weekend out of it.
OH man.
That sounds so nice. I hope you have a fabulous time.
Post a Comment