Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday, the 13th.

Today, Spencer and I are teaching a class. Us. Teaching.

What???

Now, here's the clincher. We were asked to teach a class to other married folks, and our subject is Creative Dating Ideas.

It's either Opposite Day or we're being Punk'd.

19 Thoughts:

::lindsay said...

Ha! That's funny!

Jan said...

You will do just fine. Tell them about the time you guys did.... That will make them roar.

Kris said...

Sounds like it will be fun. Love your new header. Everyone is changing things up lately, and the birds are very popular. Yours looks great.

AOlson said...

Good Luck!

Heather said...

Dude, Ashton's totally coming to your house!!

Lee said...

You will do great! Just be yourselves. Randy and I have taught that class in 4 diff stakes we have been in. Super fun!!!

Sarah said...

I wish I had some ideas to give you but I don't. We pretty much always do the same thing - dinner and a movie. I'm not sure if I'm a "creative dating" type of gal though. Although one of our most fun dates was last summer, we went and got pedicures (yes, even manly Riley loved getting one) and it was so relaxing. Then we went to eat or something. You'll have to do a follow up post to share with us your ideas and get us all out of a rut.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I remember not too long ago you posted a great idea about going out on a Tuesday when it's not as busy, see that's a great idea right there. You guys are totally the right people for the job.

dandee said...

You guys will do great. Just have fun!

hatch said...

I think you guys will do great!! I would love to come to that class.

Amy said...

Wow, good luck! I'm sure you will do great!

Brooklet said...

hmm, that is funny! But once you are through teaching this class, think of all the fun, creative dating ideas you will have! you will do great.

(for an ice breaker, tell them about the first time you met spencer, at that guys house- you know what I am talking about)

Ms. Kristen said...

Cant wait to hear about it! I am sure you did superb!

Amy said...

Okay, so this has nothing to do with your post, and completely random.
Back when I was on bedrest with Emily, you brought over some homemade chicken noodle soup that was SO. GOOD. Obviously, if I'm still thinking about it 5 1/2 years later. I really want to make it. What's the recipe???

PRP said...

I'm sure you were brilliant! Either that or completely boring...

Can't wait to hear the details!

Lisa Christine said...

Hope it went well!

Andre said...

I want to know how it went! And do you use your own creative dating ideas?

(Thanks for watching Dakotah for me, even though I got turned on!)

Casee said...

I can't wait to hear about your adventures in teaching. You will do wonderfully, I am sure.

Elizabeth said...

Will you post your ideas from your class? I'd love to hear your suggestions. I think all of us could probably feel a bit inadequate in that category -- I know I could. Creative? Huh? Especially with dates -- seems like it's easy to just get into a routine, regular kind of thing where you just do what you always do. We could all use some refreshers. :) So, I hope you'll share.