Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Monica, Monica, Monica.

Today is a special day, it's Monica's birthday! She's 32! ( I can say that with total excitement because I won't catch up for another 5 months ;)

Monica is the oldest of the Harker sisters, and I know that Shells and Brooke look up to her (although she is shorter than both of them). I've heard some great stories from their childhood. Apparently, Monica was the boss.

Monica is the mother to these 3 cutie pies. I have seen her in action many times, and I am ALWAYS amazed at her patience and humor in parenting. She is a great mother!


Monica is extremely creative. Here she is with her family posing as the cast of Scooby-Doo for their ward's Halloween party. She made "Daphne's" adorable purple dress and of course baby "Scooby's" puppy costume.


I love to hang out with Monica, and I'm so excited that I get to spend today with her!


Love you, Mon...ica!


7 Thoughts:

hatch said...

Awesome sister in laws are the best! Enjoy the day with yours. Oh and have a happy birthday Monica!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Mon. I saw Wyleen with that sweet baby on Sunday!!

Jan said...

You will always be 17 to me Monica. Happy Birthday.

Love the new header Tiff. Woo Hoo...

Stacia said...

Happy Birthday Monica! I still remember picking raspberries with you and making instant jam with them and it was so yummy! Happy sunny times!

Shells said...

Loooooooooove Fred's aka Al's hair. Happy Birthday Monica.

Brooklet said...

Oh, bummers, i forgot Monica was going to wa. Now I feel left out, not being there with you guys to celebrate Monica's birthday!

But I guess that means lots of fun for you guys. happy Birthday, Monica!

Monica said...

Thank you, thank you. Too bad Daphne had to have one of her legs amputated.

Stacia, I remember the jam too. I think about it every time I make jam. Raspberry is still my favorite.