Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A little birdy told me

That my sister in law is amazing!

Thank you, thank you Brooke for the adorable headers!! I can't wait to use them all.

14 Thoughts:

MadMadameMim said...

love the header!

Stacia said...

I was wondering who made them! She did a great job!

Lisa Christine said...

That little birdy was right....your sister in law is amazing! It looks fabulous! I love the blue and green together.

Lee said...

Looks great!

Amy said...

LOVE your new header! So cute!

Sarah said...

Very cute, the colors are very springy!

PRP said...

I'm so jealous! Brooke is amazing!

Lovely Lindsay said...

very very cute! there's more? i can't wait to see 'em all.
love, lindsay

Ashley Calaway said...

Tiffani, the new header is adorable!! I love it!

Casee said...

Love it!

Shells said...

Looks great!

dandee said...

How sweet!

Marilyn said...

The blue and green are a great combination!

Elizabeth said...

I love it! My blog totally needs a facelift, but I don't know what to do with it. :)