Spencer's cell phone has been on the fritz for a while now. It would turn itself off after a few minutes, even if it was fully charged. I bought him a new battery thinking maybe that was the problem, but to no avail.
So yesterday, he made his way over to the AT&T store to return the battery and get a new phone and came home with this one.
When Josh saw it, he immediately said "Cool! Dad got a Blueberry!"
So yesterday, he made his way over to the AT&T store to return the battery and get a new phone and came home with this one.
When Josh saw it, he immediately said "Cool! Dad got a Blueberry!"



6 Thoughts:
that josh new it was in the berry family is pretty impressive!
I love my "blueberry" even though mine's red. I guess that makes it a raspberry!
So funny! I like blueberries better anyways! ha!
That's so cute. I want a blueberry.
LOL... that is so cute!
So cute!
Post a Comment