:: Laundry
:: Exercise
:: Laundry
:: Clean my bathroom
:: Go to Anne Taylor Loft and check out the clearance racks
:: Make Lemon Bars
Things I WANT to do vs. things I SHOULD do this morning.
Monday, March 09, 2009
What to do?
Posted by tharker at 8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 Thoughts:
My vote: Lemon bars.
I second Dandee's Vote. That sounds good right now! Hmmmm! Then the Ann Taylor Loft!
I agree with Dandee & Kris!
I hear ya! my check list looks pretty similar. Replace lemon bars with bread and your there.
I bet you could do it all :)
Run to Anne Taylor first, and then after you get home make lemon bars while you've got the laundry going. Ha! Have a good Monday.
thing i should do...vacuume out my car. thing i want to do...sit and veg.
Oh, the dilemma. My problem too. I voted bake a cake with Sean instead. Guess I'd better get on all that other stuff....
Well Tiffani, I know that exercise, bathroom cleaning and laundry are some of the most fun and pleasant activities in the whole history of fun and pleasant activities, but you really need to force yourself to go to Anne Taylor Loft and then come home and make Lemon bars. You are a grown up after all and that means you can't only do the fun stuff like laundry and bathroom cleaning every day. Hopefully this will help you to get your priorities straight. Tee Hee!
Sounds like a great plan. I hope you get to do at least the bars.
ah.. the shopper in me is saying "go to Anne Taylor Loft" of course!...lol. I think that list is very similar to EVERY woman's dilemma!..:)
Always pick the fun stuff. You can always get to the other later :)
What did you end up doing yesterday? I can smell those lemon bars. :)
I hope you picked the last two.
Post a Comment