Friday, March 06, 2009

What does my home smell like today?

Here's a clue.
{Hopefully, any lurking germs are now dead}

11 Thoughts:

Samantha said...

I know I need clean! It can wait for my husband to go back to work though. :)

Not originally, we just got relocated here in November for his job. All of my family is either in Las Vegas, throughout Arizona, or Atlanta, Georgia.

I hope ya'll are all feeling better now!

Kris said...

You've inspired me to clean my house today with Clorox. I don't want what you guys have. I hope it gets better soon. Oh and don't staple your head to the wall. I think it would hurt! :)

Kate said...

Get better soon...if you need me to run out and get anything for you, let me know!! Gabe was VERY sad that Jake was not at school again :(
Get better Jake!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love the smell of bleach.

PRP said...

It really does smell like that, from the driveway. I was there, I know!

Hopefully this is the end!

AOlson said...

I am SURE that will do the trick. If Clorox doesn't get that nasty bug, I fear that nothing will.

Amy said...

Yeah! Kill those germs! I just ran out of bleach. I need more!

hatch said...

I love Clorox. It is the best thing ever!

Emily said...

ok Miss Clean.. I have a question for you, do you know if Clorox would be good for cleaning tile grout? I've been trying to figure out how I can get it back to the way it was when we first moved in :)

Casee said...

I hope everyone is feeling better!

Jodi said...

I need some of that clorox now. I hope everyone's feeling better at your house. Sick kids are just not fun!!!