Friday, March 06, 2009

Really?....Really??

I thought it was over.

I was wrong.

Apparently, 6 days of diarrhea is just not enough.

Jake is STILL sick.

And I think I am going to staple my head to a wall.

13 Thoughts:

Michelle said...

Oh, Tiffani, I'm so sorry!

Marilyn said...

Oh, that stinks! (sorry, couldn't resist!) I hope he gets better soon, and then when he does, that you get some time to get out of the house and do whatever you want.

AOlson said...

That is a SERIOUS bug you have over there! So sorry.

Chelsea said...

Have you tried Acidopholus(sp)? You can get it at any grocery store in the medicine section. It's a pill that helps with the runs....proven to work for Michael. We have the chewables, but they come in pill form as well.

Emily said...

Oh boy can I relate!! I have had sick kids for a WEEK NOT FREAKING STOP!! I was sick for 2 of those days making it even more miserable. My house smells like barf and poo. Seriously, I'm with you on the stapling your head to the wall!

Hang in there! It's gotta end sometime.

tharker said...

Chelsea,
I remember you telling me about this, and I think I even still have the pills that you gave me last time Jake had diarrhea. Thanks for the reminder, I'm going to go find them right now!

Sarah said...

What a bummer! Hope things get better around your place real soon. You must be exhausted. Poor little Jake.

dandee said...

So sorry. Miss Audrey has a little bug too. No Fun!

Lovely Lindsay said...

that germ is a monster! ew.
cuddle up! love, lindsay

Jan said...

That is extremely not fun. Poor little guy.

Amy said...

Lame!!!

Andre said...

That's not fair! There should be a time limit for how long a person can be sick. Poor kid.

Casee said...

Yuck! I am hoping things get better soon!