After using Bare Minerals for the past several days, I thought I would share some of my favorite things about this product, and also answer a few questions that were asked in yesterday's post.:: I tend to have "normal to dry" skin, (although lately my skin has become like a grease bucket after the bacon is fried...I don't know why either...hormones after 30???) I too was a bit worried about how a powder would sit on my face. Would it look chalky? If my skin was dry, would it have that flaky look? However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that although it is a powder, it is VERY creamy and wears smoothly and beautifully on the skin.
:: I ordered my set directly from the website. What I like about the process is that although they send you a new shipment every 60 days, you can change the shipping schedule to fit your needs. I personally don't feel like I will need a restocking of make up after only two months because you really don't use a lot of this make up at a time. Seriously. A little really does go a long way! I think I will change my shipment schedule to 90 days or maybe even 120. I also like that you can change your colors if you want to. So if it's summer time, and I have the teeny tiny tan that I usually get, I can bump my shade up from "Fairly Light" to "Light". I know, I know...you're all jealous of my superior tanning abilities! (note the monstrous sarcasm!)
:: I LOVE the brushes. I know I said that yesterday, but I don't think I can say it enough. The Handy Buki brush is definitely my favorite. These are great quality brushes.
:: I like the "Warmth" product. For a girl with pale to death bed looking skin, this stuff really helps brighten up my complexion. I don't like to use bronzers because my skin is so pale. Whenever I've used them, I just look orange. (maybe I just was using the wrong ones) I like this stuff because I can sweep it on and it looks natural and brings just the right "glow" to my skin without looking crazy.
:: Another thing I love about Bare Minerals is how light it feels. I've used various liquid and powder foundations for years, and I can't stand that cakey, gooped up feeling on my face. I love this stuff because it really doesn't feel like I have make up on at all. Love that!
:: The final and favorite thing that I love about this product is the 100% satisfaction guarantee that Bare Minerals offers. If I'm not satisfied with the make up, I can send it back (even if the bottles are completely empty!) and they will refund every penny that I spent. I love a company that stands behind their product.
:: If you go to the website, be sure to watch the How-to clips, and read the testimonials.
:: And now my bloggimercial for Bare Minerals is over.


9 Thoughts:
I have been using it for 3 going on 4 years and absolutely love it!! I won't use anything else :-)
Hmm... maybe I should try it. I need some serious help.
I just threw away an empty powder container and I think it lasted me 3 years. Hmmm, is that a sign that I need to wear makeup more? I think so!!!! Not to mention it was free from when I used to intern at NuSkin. So sad. I'll have to check this stuff out.
Thank you for this, because I was debating whether to buy some for myself!
That was a bloggimercial if I've ever read one!
The tips are great though, because what's better than spreading the word about a product you love? I'll have to check them out.
I will definatley be checking them out. What girl doesn't love to try new make-up;)
Alright, I'm sold.
Should I mention your name at checkout? :)
You deserve some sort of a kick back from the company for this post :)
I have been thinking about trying bare minerals.....and now I think you have sold me on it!
I have always wondered about this makeup. Thanks for all the great info and true take on the product.
Post a Comment