Monday, April 13, 2009

If you need me...



You can find me here. (for the next several weeks)

I wanted to wait to announce our good news, but my mom accidentally spilled the beans to my kids...and we all know how well kids keep secrets. {as in, they keep telling people that they have a "secret" to tell or that I have a "secret"....real subtle.}

So I guess the cat's out of the bag! I'm PREGNANT! {For the record, I did not know when I posted the tornado post last week}

I am still in shock about all this, and keep expecting to wake up any minute to find out it was all a dream. I'm having a hard time believing that it's actually true. I'm having a baby! A. baby!

While I am shocked, I am nothing but thrilled! When I found out, I literally fell to my knees. I balled and prayed. Then balled and prayed some more. Thankful doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now.

Due Date:: December 11th
Feeling:: The constant urge to pee and ravenously hungry
Emotions:: Ridiculously happy!

46 Thoughts:

Mama said...

So happy for you, Ms. Tiffani! I know how much you wanted this.:) Hope the first trimester treats you well, my old friend.

Heather said...

OH MY GOSH!! So excited for you guys. Want a popscicle??

Shellie said...

Wow! I am so happy for you and your family! Sorry about the whole spending time at the toilet thing, though. Never fun. Congratulations!

PRP said...

I'm so glad you let it out because keeping secrets is torture for me!

We are thrilled for your news and cannot wait to meet the little addition. After seeing me through two pregnancies, I'm here for WHATEVER you need!

WOOHOO!!!

Kris said...

Oh Tiffani, I have goosebumps. I am SOOO Happy for you. This is the best news for your family. I know how badly you have been waiting for this to happen. I hope you have a great pregnancy and I am happy to hear how hungry you are. Eat everything in sight.

::lindsay said...

Oh, maybe the baby will be born on Chloe's birthday!!! That would be fun.

Our family is so excited for you and yours. This baby is going to have so much love surrounding he/she!

Kate said...

oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Congrats!
How very exciting for your family, we are so happy and excited for you!
Let me know if you need Jake to come over so you can take a nap :)

hatch said...

Awesome news Tiffani! I am so excited and happy for you and your family.

Lee said...

YAY!!!!! I am thrilled for you!!! I know how much you have wanted this. Congratulations.

Emily said...

Oh Tiff!! I'm SO excited!! I'll be praying that your pregnancy goes well and the sickness doesn't hang around too long!

Congratulations!! What a lucky baby to get to come to your family!

Reba said...

what good news! congratulations!

Stacia said...

Congratulations!!!!! How exciting for you and the kids! And a December baby, I see a perfect little babe wrapped up for the Nativity that the grandkids will do. :)

Chelsea said...

Oh my, oh my!!! I'm over the hill excited for you. This is crazy and excited all at the same time.

Congrats to your family!

Kati said...

Congratulations! I'll bring over some Depends;)...

Jessica said...

Congrautlations! That is very exciting news! Maybe Hannah and the baby will share a b-day? I forget just when her's is in December???

casee said...

Tiff, I am without words... Congratulations! I love you and I am so happy for you! And happy for that sweet baby, he/she is joining a wonderful family!

Janna G said...

I am so excited for you!! yeah, a baby!

Debie Spurgeon said...

So everyone assumes you are because of an innocent comment and turns out you REALLY are.
Amazing news, congratulations.

Natasha said...

That's awesome! Congratulations.

Lisa Christine said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! What a joyous holiday season it will be in your home this year!

Nielsen Family said...

Congrats from the Nielsens we are still expecting a visit.

Kelly said...

Yay yay yay! I know I've never actually met you before, but after reading your blog for so long I feel like I do... I know how much you've wanted this!! Best of luck and hopefully the morning sickness will subside soon!

Sarah said...

That is so, so fantastic for you and your family! I laughed at your comment about your kids finding out because that is so true about them spreading the news. Congratulations!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yay! Congrats!!

Lillian Callister said...

Congrats! What a fun Christmas present!!

MadMadameMim said...

congrats! That is so amazing. I can't believe it. I'm so happy for you. I keep thinking back to when you told us about Jake on the way to that relief society retreat. That seems like so long ago. I'm so glad you are having a baby! Yeah!

Kim said...

Holy Cow!!!! Didn't expect this when I checked your blog!!! I'm in tears for you. I know how much you've been wanting this.
I've had two December babies! Might want to start planning Christmas right now.

I'm so so so happy for you!! Yea!!!

AOlson said...

OH MY!! This is so wonderful!! Our family is thrilled for you guys!! Remember, I am litteraly right around the corner if you need ANYTHING AT ALL!! Seriously, please call if there is anything I can help you with!! Oh how exciting!! A Baby!!

Andre said...

It was fun hearing it in person. I am praying for you that all will go well.

Lovely Lindsay said...

when i read the news - i didn't know what to do first. do i write back? do i call? no. i'm going over. then i cried. i am so happy for you and your family. over the moon.
love, lindsay

Tana said...

That is so exciting for you and your family. Good luck and may you have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy.

Emily said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your growing family :)

Ms. Kristen said...

I kept it a secret for one day! That is a big accomplishment for me! I am thrilled for you! You are indeed blessed to have another choice spirit directly from Heavenly Father! Call me, if ya need anything!

dandee said...

Oh my! So happy for you all!

Annette Rose said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! You're due just a bit after me, I can't wait to read about your take on pregnancy!

Sara said...

I am so happy for you,enjoy every awful moment of being sick. Congrats

Amy said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Let me know what I can do to help you!

Marilyn said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hopefully the morning sickness isn't too bad...I'm crossing my fingers [and toes] for you!

Danica said...

That is so awesome, congratulations! Sounds like there is a family reunior coming up in July in Island Park. Hope to see you guys there.

polka dots said...

no way!!!!!so great!!!!!so much to look forward to. (doctors appointments included!)

meohmyers said...

I just heard the news! Congrats on the most exciting news ever. So happy for you.

Jan said...

That is great news. I am so happy you are thrilled too. Pee is always on the edge huh...

Congrats to you and your growing family.

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous.

Just. fabulous.

!!

Terilyn said...

Yea for you!!! Way to keep the faith. You're an inspiration. Love you (maybe you can read this during your frequent trips to the white bowl).

Anna said...

Tiffany-Congrats. Shellie told me you were expecting and Ive been to snoop your blog about it. You seem like such a good mom and Im so happy for your family. I hate puking though-ugh! Tys bday is Dec 10th and Maggies is Dec 20th so December babies are pretty awesome! Good luck!