Monday, April 13, 2009

She's 5!


Happy (belated) Birthday to one of my very favorite little girls on the planet!! Little Miss Claire turned the big 5 yesterday, and since we live 3000 miles apart, this is my gift to her. (I mean, who wouldn't want a birthday post on their birthday??)

To know Claire, is to ABSOLUTELY adore Claire. She is funny. She is spunky. She is sweet. She can twirl her hair like no body's business. She sings. (Ask her to sing 'Sing, Sweet Nightingale' sometime) She tells great stories. Having a conversation with Claire is such a treat because getting a glance into Claire's world is SO much fun!

I would love to see the world through Claire's eyes, because everything is magical! In my mind, this picture is the PERFECT picture of Claire. It captures her beautifully.

I love you Claire!!

5 Thoughts:

Brooklet said...

Oh, so sweet! We do love Claire whole bunches. And it isn't really a belated birthday wish, because we lied to Claire and told her her birthday was today, instead of yesterday!

I just read the post to Claire and she is kinda upset, because she insists that she is still four (she said she won't be five until she opens her presents). You forgot to mention how DRAMATIC Claire is!

Janna G said...

So sweet! happy birthday Clair

Kris said...

Love this picture. She sounds like a sweet spunky 5 year old.

tharker said...

Drama. You're right Brooke, I did forget that. Claire just wouldn't be Claire without DRAMA! Love her!!!

casee said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday, Miss Claire!