Friday, April 10, 2009

Simmah' down.

Okay, so apparently my choice of the words "breaking me in" has caused quite the tailspin. Sorry about that! Although I can see how you would think what you were thinking, because well, that is what it sounded like.

Don't worry, if and when there's news to share, you can bet your bottom that I'll be sharin'!

5 Thoughts:

Kate said...

haha, I was wondering when you were going to say something, the choice of words could be taken either way...so funny though!

Lisa Christine said...

lol....just a few minutes ago {literally} I was telling Donald that you must be pregnant.

Amy said...

That is so funny. It didn't even occur to me until I read everyone else's comments after I'd already made mine.

Kati said...

I was gonna break my own rule and look below your neck tommorow at church. Thanks for telling us, now I don't have to stare... ;)

Jodi said...

lol - love the title! Simmah Down Now..