That is a great nickname for Jake! He can even do it with two toys in his hands.
But it is so fun mom :)
wow...that takes some talent! He's so cute :)
These type of pictures always make me want to cry, for a whole range of reasons. Today is the happy end.
All that slithering and he still looks good! Clean cut and ready for church.
I swear, that Jake is the cutest boy! I love how you can just see his personality oozing out! Love it!
he looks so handsome in blue! he is such a cute kid, love the cheesy grin :)
What an adorable boy!
He looks like he has that mastered!
He has the happiest little face I've ever seen. So cute!
I love the happy smiles!
How adorable is he. Looks like you are doing well and your family is happy. Still love your blog. I need to change mine I think. I am getting tired of it.
I love my Jake! His is the happiest kid!
lucas would love to play "drive thru" at the park with jake again. we'll have to do it lot's more. love, lindsay
What a gigantic grin from a very happy little boy.
Dont you just love the joy a child can find in such a simple activity? What a little sweetie!
The cutest snake I've ever seen!
He is so cute! I love the big grin in the last picture!
Post a Comment
18 Thoughts:
That is a great nickname for Jake! He can even do it with two toys in his hands.
But it is so fun mom :)
wow...that takes some talent! He's so cute :)
These type of pictures always make me want to cry, for a whole range of reasons. Today is the happy end.
All that slithering and he still looks good! Clean cut and ready for church.
I swear, that Jake is the cutest boy! I love how you can just see his personality oozing out! Love it!
he looks so handsome in blue! he is such a cute kid, love the cheesy grin :)
What an adorable boy!
He looks like he has that mastered!
He has the happiest little face I've ever seen. So cute!
I love the happy smiles!
How adorable is he. Looks like you are doing well and your family is happy. Still love your blog. I need to change mine I think. I am getting tired of it.
I love my Jake! His is the happiest kid!
lucas would love to play "drive thru" at the park with jake again. we'll have to do it lot's more.
love, lindsay
What a gigantic grin from a very happy little boy.
Dont you just love the joy a child can find in such a simple activity? What a little sweetie!
The cutest snake I've ever seen!
He is so cute! I love the big grin in the last picture!
Post a Comment