of course I love a good music recommendation, and this is one that I haven't checked out, so thanks...I will give it a listen.
Also, did you find a little something on your doorstep when you got home because I left you something but am wondering if it was indeed there when you got home????
5 Thoughts:
I will have to look into that Peter and I love Motown.
of course I love a good music recommendation, and this is one that I haven't checked out, so thanks...I will give it a listen.
Also, did you find a little something on your doorstep when you got home because I left you something but am wondering if it was indeed there when you got home????
I love #2 "I can't stand the rain". This a fun one for summer, thanks Tiff!
I have this album too...love it!!
Ohhh, that sounds great, and I love Seal. I may just have to check this out, thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment